Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people criticize Floyd for fighting Baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people criticize Floyd for fighting Baldomir?

Carlos was the lineal WW champion and had just defeated Zab Judah. Sure Carlos was far from great but he was the legitimate champion. At least Floyd didn't fight him at a catch weight for a vacant belt. The fight probably shouldn't have been on PPV.

margarito would have had more credit. but haters do try desperately to discredit a win over a lineal champ.

Comment

cause floyd is a b1tch......................

Comment

Because they criticize Floyd for everything , he should have done a Pac and CW Baldy to 142 instead of Floyd fighting him at his real weight giving him a 17lbs advantage on the night , if he CW him Floyd would have still gave him weight on the night but Baldy would have killed himself making the weight and the damage is done giving a very weakened fighter ,,, Floyd should do what Manny has done he good beat anyone with CWs and look great doing it .

Comment

because floyd sukked my **** and afterwards he likked my balls with his tongue while i ****ed his moms, lol, nyahahahahahahaha he got turned on by that so he gave a ******* and called me daddy, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            because floyd sukked my **** and afterwards he likked my balls with his tongue while i ****ed his moms, lol, nyahahahahahahaha he got turned on by that so he gave a ******* and called me daddy, lol, nyahahahahaha
            LOL at this baby-dick hobbit.

You don't have enough dick to bother a fly..

Comment

doesnt matter what he does he's just one of those people who will get critised no matter what he does or fights....

having said that he needs to man up and fight pacman

Comment

he promises things..........and dont deliver..........and whines and complain.............all the time.........................

Comment

Because boxing fans wanted to see Floyd vs. Margarito.

Comment

I see that the TS and Reload trying to take a shot at Pac. But, out of curiosity from Flyweight to junior Welterweight. What lineal title did Pac win at a catch-weight? Pretty sure

From Flyweight to Junior Welterweight is a span of 8 divisions. And, he won 4 lineal titles from Flyweight to Junior Welterweight. Which one was at a catch-weight?

And, Mannie Phresh is right. Because, he avoided Margarito to fight a weaker challenger.

Comment

Working...
                    X