Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is a disgrace to this sport....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
    What a bull**** title fight. I can't believe Manny came in so low...

He came in at 147 vs Clottey, for God's sake, why the hell was he not able to make that weight this time around? Are we seeing a lack of discipline here?
    he wasn't 147 during the clottey fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taranazan View Post
      I don't usually comment on the Pacquiao or Mayweather threads because I know if I make a comment people will instantly call me a ***** or a *******, neighter of which I am. But I have to make an exception here.

I really can't believe people are complaining about Pac coming in lower. You gotta be a textbook hater to make such a comment. I mean, there IS a reason why there are upper limits and NOT lower limits in weight classes. It's because being bigger is an advantage. Not the other was around!

It's really pathetic to read comments such as "Pac is cheating, coming in so low to use his speed". What?? The guy will use his strengh and exploit his opponent's weaknesses during the fight?!?!? Truly shocking!

If there is one thing people could be uncomfortable with, it's that the fight is at 150 and there is a 154 title at stake. But no way Pac being smaller is a legitimate complain.
      at last

Comment

• Originally posted by SILVA View Post
        Why you tryna spin it?

Your Hero is "moving up to another weight divison" to break another record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Yet he is weighing less then what he did for his last fight with Clottey at 147?

So know instead of "making history and MOVING UP" he weights in LESS then what he did in his last fight in a lower divison.

Spin it how you want, 10lbs under for a title is a disgrace.
        Heard about this guy? Henry Armstrong? He didn't have to weight as big as the guys he was facing. He fought in his tiny weight fighting bigger heavier opponents. Heard of him?

Henry Armstrong fought bigger men but that didn't make him weigh the same as the bigger men. There's no clause that says a fighter can't fight bigger men. If pac wants to fight the klitchko's at heavy weight. No one is stopping him. but don't expect pac to weigh 200lbs. He will be fighting at 147 vs a 200 plus lb klitchko for a heavy weight. Just being theoretic here.

Just saying anybody can't fight bigger men. It's the fighter who is to low on weight he is at the disadvantage from giving away strength and power found in heavier weight class.

Your just dumbass prick lol.. Grow some I.Q. The guy like henry armstrong pac are midgets fighting bigger men. That makes them legendary.

So your saying lets strip Henry Armstrongs accomplishments right coz he always seem to be lower than the divisions weight limit lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          So this Thread is still going strong? Despite.....I give up
          This thread is going strong cuz there are just some Pac haters who refuse to see how ridiculous their stand is.

Just proves what i've always been saying that hating is hazardous to one's intelligence. E.g. Hating, as time passes, tends to make one stupid.
          Last edited by AFighter4U; 11-13-2010, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            he wasn't 147 during the clottey fight.
            What was he at for that fight?

Comment

• Gotta disagree with you Pb,i think it takes guts to fight a man who will probably end up being 15 pds bigger.it should not be for a jm belt though,that is bs.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                This thread is going strong cuz there are just some Pac haters who refuse to see how ridiculous their stand is.

Just proves what i've always been saying that hating is hazardous to one's intelligence. E.g. Hating, as time passes, tends to make one stupid.
                Trolling threads like this one needs to be ignored, the thread makes no sense whatsoever than to create hate or generate points..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Trolling threads like this one needs to be ignored, the thread makes no sense whatsoever than to create hate or generate points..
                  True, true. But there are just some threads like these that are mind-boggingly stupid, one can't help but comment on it.

Comment

Not bulking up and keeping your speed is a disadvantage?
                    OMFG! This just in! Weight divisions are there in part to protect the heavyweights from the speed of the lightweights ...

That my friends, is what hating has now come to ...

Comment

Not bulking up and keeping your speed is a disadvantage?
                      Look at this clown. It's as if speed is something all boxers possess without doing anything. Both fighters are entitled to weeks of training. It's your fault not to take advantage of that time to develop your speed. Man, I could have chosen to take on a smaller guy and focus more on power aside from speed.

I thought that's what you learn from as early as grade school. A bully's weapon is his size. A small kid has to take karate lessons to take on that bully.

Comment

Working...
                      X