Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jens Pulver on Floyd Mayweather: "He can beat Pacquiao with defense alone"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People just hate when someone gives Mayweather a compliment. It's really sad.

Comment

His medication must be wearing out because how can you win with just defense alone LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero Complex View Post
        "Manny is doing some unbelievable things right now, but you gotta give the pound-for-pound crown to Floyd. He can win with his defense alone; that's sickening," Pulver remarked. "I mean, it's unbelievable the things he's able to do in that ring and I haven't seen anyone with two legs that can do the things this guy can inside of that ring. Its really sickening how good he is." - Jens Pulver

Jens who????????

Comment

Says the idiot who got owned by Takanori Gomi---a mma fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            Jens Pulver? Lol.
            What? Pulver's been training boxing before he even did MMA. And he's right. Floyd will win because his defense is too good.

Comment

He can beat Pac in decision with defense and counters. Don't think he has the power to KO him.

Comment

Ive heard the name. Dont know who he is though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulge View Post
                  Ive heard the name. Dont know who he is though.
                  he's some kind of gay **** actor, you know the ones that do the missionary position and the doggy in the so called "cage"

Comment

Who the hell's Jens Pulver?

Comment

Originally posted by Hero Complex View Post
                      "Manny is doing some unbelievable things right now, but you gotta give the pound-for-pound crown to Floyd. He can win with his defense alone; that's sickening," Pulver remarked. "I mean, it's unbelievable the things he's able to do in that ring and I haven't seen anyone with two legs that can do the things this guy can inside of that ring. Its really sickening how good he is." - Jens Pulver
                      jen pulver?? bj whoop that ass big time.... who cares about this guy's opinion!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X