No announcement yet.

Cotto Changing his Corner, McGirt and Shields are leading Candidates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
    Ronnie Shields is a better fit than McGirt, but both are better than Santiago. No offense meant to the guy, he's just too inexperienced.
    +1, I prefer Shields over McGirt but both are Better than Santiago.

Comment

style wise Ronnie Shields is a better fit, I dont like McGirt since the Malignaggi fight, but he still better than Joe!!!!

Comment

Would Miguel go to their training camps? Or would the trainers have to come train with him in PR?

Comment

Very good for Miguel. This should've happened a while ago. I just hope he hasn't been in too many wars by this point.

Comment

I wold also go with Shields between the two but Floyd Mayweather Sr would be a much better option.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
              Il start going back to the gym if Cotto trains here.
              He aint traning in Texas, thats for sure

Comment

Would Miguel go to their training camps? Or would the trainers have to come train with him in PR?
                Cotto trains in Tampa now.

Comment

PR o Florida

Comment

I think it is a fantastic idea. Miguel really need to change up his style some. Especially work on clinching and defending the uppercut. He needs to use his right hand more in everyday life and work on throwing it with some more conviction. His moving straight back and trying to learn to keep the fight in the center of the ring. His jab is tremendous and needs to be incorporated into his arsenal. I love watching Miguel Cotto fight his matches truly excite me. I would love to see him get a better corner improve and be back on top....Lefty

Comment

Both are better then Joe.

I hope its not McGirt.

Ronnie is a good fit.

I also think Nacho Bernstein would be a great fit.

Comment

Working...
                      X