Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man, does pacman know any other insult besides "He is scared"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, does pacman know any other insult besides "He is scared"?

I mean, wtf, you ain't in a second grade anymore, get some variety to your curses.

Ruckinh Right!!

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
    I mean, wtf, you ain't in a second grade anymore, get some variety to your curses.

Ruckinh Right!!
    Yup, if Floydweather thinks that the opponent is taking enhancement drugs, that's the sign of a scared man. His father couldn't believe his eyes live in close range how the Pac could pack such devastating punches without taking something.

It all seemed to make sense now. It all started by proposing a date (March 2010) even they could not fulfill thinking that the Pacman will turn it down. It boomeranged. Now they are using another delaying tactic. This will all come out in the open in due time.

http://pacquiao-vs-mayweather-analys...n-his-own.html

Comment

Ruckinh Right!!
      the roids pacuiaoita is on dont allow him to talk or think straight

Comment

Another Alt on site , Fail !!!

Comment

Ruckinh Right!!
          Pac is not insulting the ffing ****, he is just telling the truth about that ffing gay pbf.

Comment

Originally posted by apsrising View Post
            Pac is not insulting the ffing ****, he is just telling the truth about that ffing gay pbf.
            of course pbf is the coward and scared you mug when manny is the one walking away from the fight because he doesnt want to take a random drug test

Comment

Originally posted by apsrising View Post
              Bingo!.......

Comment

Ruckinh Right!!

This is'nt an insult competition even though thats the only way Floyd beats him. Manny has never insulted any other fighter. He knows that Floyd is half the man that he is and he's not going to waste his time inulting. So instead he just states facts. Floyd is scared sorry but it's fact.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                  This is'nt an insult competition even though thats the only way Floyd beats him. Manny has never insulted any other fighter. He knows that Floyd is half the man that he is and he's not going to waste his time inulting. So instead he just states facts. Floyd is scared sorry but it's fact.
                  green k.......

Comment

Ruckinh Right!!

His straight left is a pretty good insult.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X