No announcement yet.

whats next for carl "the cocky ****" froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

Im not a fan of froch but you gotta give him his due..
    He can be as cocky as he likes if he keeps winning fights like that...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      lol

Im not a fan of froch but you gotta give him his due..
      He can be as cocky as he likes if he keeps winning fights like that...
      oh yeah i agree i think as a person hes a bell end of the large purple variety, I started off supporting taylor but by the end of the fight i was well behind froch, typing in caps and everything lol

Comment

Danny anyway off topic a little but good to see u back here posting on a regs
        We miss RD now his become a MAN IN BLACK! so good to have u back on side

Comment

Danny anyway off topic a little but good to see u back here posting on a regs
          We miss RD now his become a MAN IN BLACK! so good to have u back on side
          cheers mate ill be on and off over the next few weeks just depends when i can get down the gym our lass has started workin lates so gotta fit training in with lookin after the little one trying to teach her to walk so i can teach her to fight she already likes hitting me with the gloves lol

Comment

It says in NSB he wants Calzaghe and Pavlik . I would like to see him fighting Kessler or Pavlik . I think Calzaghe would dominate him .No offence to Froch but I don't think he's got the hand speed to beat Calzaghe thats why I think Calzaghe would be a nightmare for him . Pavlik tho i'm 50/50 and would give hime 60/40 against him on Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
              cheers mate ill be on and off over the next few weeks just depends when i can get down the gym our lass has started workin lates so gotta fit training in with lookin after the little one trying to teach her to walk so i can teach her to fight she already likes hitting me with the gloves lol
              lol

Sounds good Bruv...

Comment

does any1 here think that "smoking pipes" joe calzaghe will actually get back in the ring for froch if the dollar is right ??

Comment

I dont think theres no chance Noel..Not only that Joe would beat him with ease i reckon

Comment

I dont think theres no chance Noel..Not only that Joe would beat him with ease i reckon
                    i spoke to bradley pryce this morning and he was sayin there all telling him hes to good to quit now and should come back but he also said he wont fight froch either way cos there wont be enough money in it but said if he dont comeback by the summer he never will so wait and see.

i agree m8 hes to fast for froch he can maintain the same pace for 12 rounds and is faster than taylor is and you saw the problems he gave froch id say joe wins by tko in 7

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                      i spoke to bradley pryce this morning and he was sayin there all telling him hes to good to quit now and should come back but he also said he wont fight froch either way cos there wont be enough money in it but said if he dont comeback by the summer he never will so wait and see.

i agree m8 hes to fast for froch he can maintain the same pace for 12 rounds and is faster than taylor is and you saw the problems he gave froch id say joe wins by tko in 7
                      Calzaghe hasn't been able to knock anyone out in years, unfortunately he lost his punching power but at least he has shocking speed and excellent skills to adapt to any opponent and out box them.

I think he is retired for good.

Comment

Working...
                      X