No announcement yet.

Genki Sudo Stabbed!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genki Sudo Stabbed!!

It appears Genki Sudo has been stabbed in the abdomen. Here is a link, the web translator I usually use isnt translating this, I will try to find another link....

http://www.asahi.com/national/update/0725/001.html

noooooooooooooo
    Genkiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Whyyyyyyyyy? why?

nooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Cesaro found this....

Loose translation:
      At 10:40 in Shibuya 5 guys were stabbed, 3 lightly injured by a guy with a mini-bike. Shibuya Police suspect it was the work of one guy. He hasnt been caught yet

The criminal was probably in his 20s, about 180 cm tall, wore a blue shirt, black trousers, black sunglasses and had a black helmet. He had a tattoo on his arm.

According to the Police the injured people were 1 18 year old, 3 20 year olds and a 41 year old.

One of the injured was Sudo Genki who faught in K-1 and is 25 years old. He was stabbed in the side of his chest.

The place was 300 metres south From the JR Shibuya station. It was a very narrow street that isnt used by many people (like a small side (dark) alley.) On the street there was a 2.5 meter long smear of blood from one of the victims. the police asked the cameramen(journalists?) not to touch the evidence.

Apparently the guy first stopped to ask one of the victims a questions, and started stabbing.

Comment

This makes no sence yet, There must be a whole lot more to this story

Comment

Here this one is better.....

Around 10:40 p.m. on the 24th, by on the street [ of Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo ], five persons (a male and others) who were on the motorbike could be stuck in the man in the breast with the edged tool one after another, and did the injury with three light persons inside. The Metropolitan Police Department Shibuya station concluded that there was doubt of the continuation phantom attacker incident by the same man, and has followed the whereabouts of the man who escaped from the spot by minibike. At investigation, a man is about 180cm in height, and is a bluish shirt and a blackish trousers figure. Black sunglasses were hung and it was covered with the black helmet. It is said that it was having a tattoo on the arm. According to Tokyo Fire Department, for one person and 20 years old, three persons and 41 years old are [ the items of five men who were injured in the phantom attacker incident / 18 years old ] one person. Sudo energy (of the grapple house which according to the Metropolitan Police Department one of victims stands and has participation experience in "K-1" etc. of a work sport combative -- Mr. 25) The flank is referred to as having been stuck. At about 300m, the spot is one corner of the complicated alley of the traffic of Shibuya-ku Uguisudani-cho which is not almost to the south from JR Shibuya station. the cameramen who there are marks where the blood regarded as a victim's thing by length of about 2.5m in the road scattered, and gathered for on-site preservation of a policeman -- "-- it gave without approaching, and it was controlling with "

Comment

OMFG, is this real?

Comment

Man that sucks, I hope they catch that *******.

Comment

By all accounts it looks real Ron, I wouldnt of posted it if I thought it was BS. I cant find anything that says if Genki is doing well or not. Anyone have his homepage URL?

Comment

What a ****in scumbag

Comment

I hope he's ok, he has one of my fav mma styles.

Comment

Working...
                    X