Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would David Lemieux have been the best PRIME opponent of Floyd Mayweather's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      Corrales
      Hatton
      Alvarez

Prime, undefeated when Floyd fought them.

I say Jacobs is better than Corrales and Hatton, and could hang with Alvarez from what I have seen
      We've got to stop this. Jacob's was knocked out cold over 5 years ago. He's a a Victor Ortiz level win. I'm a GGG fan that is constantly arguing with GGG fans because of dumbass threads like this one. David has been KOd... Twice.... In his prime. He's on the level of a Jesus Chavez

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        5 6 hatton is better p4p than jacobs? Just lol. Hatton is so one dimensional. Jacobs is much better than hatton. Hatton is a tiny guy with a tiny frame who's flat footed.
        Before the fight Jacob's was suppose to be KOd within 6 rounds.
        Now he's an ATG middleweight. Lmao this **** is getting out of hand.

Comment

There are times I felt like a try hard cvnt for writing 3 paragraph posts. Can't imagine what OP must feel like, especially knowing that literally no one in this thread read all of that.

For shiits and giggles I put the OP through a word counter and it totaled 2,408 words. Or in a traditional essay format, over 9 1/2 pages.

This dude wrote a fookin term paper on a fighter who has been retired now for 18 months.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            i read half of the first paragraph then went

Lol

I seriously didn't even read one word. I read the title and came here to see what people were saying and as I was scrolling down I saw how long that post was.

PS I wish my daughter would start watching the Regular Show again. I loved watching that cartoon. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              There are times I felt like a try hard cvnt for writing 3 paragraph posts. Can't imagine what OP must feel like, especially knowing that literally no one in this thread read all of that.

For shiits and giggles I put the OP through a word counter and it totaled 2,408 words. Or in a traditional essay format, over 9 1/2 pages.

This dude wrote a fookin term paper on a fighter who has been retired now for 18 months.
              Holy ****. I should seek for his expertise next time I have another paper coming up.

I've never had to write a paper that long myself but now I know what a 2k plus word paper looks like.

Comment

This thread did not fail to deliver though.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  i read half of the first paragraph then went

Or on your alt account STAX ON DECK like...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Or on your alt account STAX ON DECK like...

Shhhhhhhhhh

Comment

sad just sad!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X