Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
    I raped 2 girls
    Today?????

Fidelio?

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      This thread is giving me Deja vu... Didn't we just recently do this thread?
      Very well could've. And if so I apologize. I haven't been on the lounge lately.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I was on the wrong path for sure but never did anything particularly bad. I changed around 16 years old when parents sent me away to DR for a year (became better).

At 10 I asked my mother if I can pierce my ear, she said no, I did it anyway..my self...with a needle, alcohol, and an apple.

Stealing from stores at a young age, I started at 11 years old.

Writing on buildings, no tags, just writing vulgar things like "suck my dick" and "whoever reads this is gay".

Cutting class in HS every single day.

When I did go to class it was to clown around with my other two partners in crime who were even worse than me, they were in the local Bloods gang (I wanted no part of gangs, never joined). I still keep in contact with one of them, the other one died in a motorcycle accident.

From 11-14 years old I would frequently come home at 3-4AM from out doing nothing but hanging out with drug dealers who used to want kids around so they can appear to be just playing with the kids and not selling drugs.

Drinking, coming home drunk the next day at 14-16 years old.

Like I said, these aren't particularly BAD things like hurting people, or some terrible single event, I never did that. And probably many of you have gone through the same exact things I just said and don't think of it as bad, but that's as bad as I get lol and I was minor during this behavior.
        Reported to the local authorities.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          That story did not end the way I was expecting it to.
          Lol..nice.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I was on the wrong path for sure but never did anything particularly bad. I changed around 16 years old when parents sent me away to DR for a year (became better).

At 10 I asked my mother if I can pierce my ear, she said no, I did it anyway..my self...with a needle, alcohol, and an apple.

Stealing from stores at a young age, I started at 11 years old.

Writing on buildings, no tags, just writing vulgar things like "suck my dick" and "whoever reads this is gay".

Cutting class in HS every single day.

When I did go to class it was to clown around with my other two partners in crime who were even worse than me, they were in the local Bloods gang (I wanted no part of gangs, never joined). I still keep in contact with one of them, the other one died in a motorcycle accident.

From 11-14 years old I would frequently come home at 3-4AM from out doing nothing but hanging out with drug dealers who used to want kids around so they can appear to be just playing with the kids and not selling drugs.

Drinking, coming home drunk the next day at 14-16 years old.

Like I said, these aren't particularly BAD things like hurting people, or some terrible single event, I never did that. And probably many of you have gone through the same exact things I just said and don't think of it as bad, but that's as bad as I get lol and I was minor during this behavior.
            I think i would rather be known as a drug dealer than be seen hanging out playing with 11year olds on the street at 3am in the morning.

Comment

I raped 2 girls
              Just 2 you soft kunt

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                So he was growing weed outside in the backyard??

I bet it was sht weed then not even worth smoking.
                This was the mid 80's...we really hadnt heard of the huge hydro setups they have now. It was all about the imported thai bhudda sticks and the durban poison. We didnt require chemicals to enhance our buzz...we just enjoyed the natural herb.

Comment

I raped 2 girls
                  Are you sure you didnt mean...you rap to girls...that would be much more romantic.

Comment

I ate a ripe orange once, it was quite bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      I let this chinese dude who was washing his prius fuk me in the ass when he was done. And that's far from being the worst thing ever done to me.
                      Fix it for you, now you made a true statement. ****

Comment

Working...
                      X