Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn the posts here are hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Its probablly true...Guerrero is to much of a threat! health first!
      Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Yes. Floyd prefers opponents past their prime.

The only way Floyd would fight someone in his prime is if it's some dumb guy he can sucker-punch.
      Originally posted by puga View Post
      floyd ducking the most legit opponent out there yet again?..what else is new
      Jesus.

Comment

The only way Floyd would fight someone in his prime is if it's some dumb guy he can sucker-punch.
        Freedom has been a joke for a long time

Comment

• i revoked my father's boxing pass because he scored mayweather vs guerrero for ghost. wtf? will discuss old school fights with him, but nothing current.

Comment

• remember when guerrero was being viewed as a legit opponent all the while Mayweather was avoiding a previously kod pacquiao LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              remember when guerrero was being viewed as a legit opponent all the while Mayweather was avoiding a previously kod pacquiao LOL
              So you remember **** that never happened.

No wonder.

Comment

• i actually think guerrero might have a little bit to do with the high ratings of his fights with thurman and garcia. that mayweather fight definitely did him some wonders. that whole backstory with his wife fighting cancer...people root for those kinda guys.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I was sure it was going to be Guerrero but maybe not. I am still pretty sure Floyd won't fight a prime 154 pound champion like Canelo or Trout but if he does then good for him.
                  Freedom is such a flip flopping **** sucker.

Comment

• As sad as it is now, going into the fight I actually thought Guerrero had a great chance to win.
                    He could box, and the Berto fight showed he could fight dirty which I thought would be the only way to beat Floyd.

Fight happened and for 12 rounds Guerrero didn't touch Floyd.

Comment

• You could literally bump these threads for a dozen fighters Floyd was ducking that he schooled. The Floyd will never fight a young bull like Canelo in a million years threads are too numerous to count.

Comment

Working...
                      X