Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abner Mares vs Arturo Santos on Thurman/Guerrero undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow disappointed with mares and leo. Mares should of stayed with Gbp. He would of landed some good fights.

Comment

This guy only has 4 KO's, smh.

Comment

I don't know who Arturo Santos is, but I can tell already that he is hungry! He is hungry because he accepted this tough fight against future HOF'er and ATG Mexican warrior Abner Mares. Having hunger is all you need to be the best of the very best. He will give Mares his best, his 110%! This will be a good fight. Potential FOTY candidate.

Al Haymon is giving us the great fights we have all been asking for!

- Bermuda

Comment

Well what do you expect it's not even the co main event

Comment

Remember when Mares was facing some of the tougest competition in boxing? Jhonny Gonzales must have killed his confidence badly or perhaps there is other stuff going on in his life. I cannot see any good reason that Mares-Santa Cruz shouldn't be happening next, god knows what Leo's next opponent is going to be.

Comment

Hopefully this is just a tune up for a Cinco de Mayo showdown against Santa Cruz.

Freakin sick of all these tune ups though.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                Remember when Mares was facing some of the tougest competition in boxing? Jhonny Gonzales must have killed his confidence badly or perhaps there is other stuff going on in his life. I cannot see any good reason that Mares-Santa Cruz shouldn't be happening next, god knows what Leo's next opponent is going to be.
                He might've actually stolen his soul.

Crazy seeing each opponent be a downgrade each fight out

Comment

The entire card is made up of just glorified tuneups.

Comment

Working...
                  X