Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's YOUR top 5 NBA players of all-time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    whoa...Logo

did you say anything to him??
    He was in a hurry to get inside but I did ask him what he thought of the job Mitch was doing.

He just said, "I'm very proud of him". Then we walked in.

Never get star-struck but this dude had me at a loss for words.

You know what's sad, I saw these white chicks all over Lamarcus, they straight had Tyronne Lue taking pics for them.

Comment

look at wilt in 1954. 1954!!! Look at his competition:

Yup. Just like today's mcdonalds all star game.

totally.

GTFO with that bull****.

Comment

just look at these videos. all scoring are layups or dunks. no real post moves. Look at their competition.

hakeem, shaq, robinson, ewing, mourning would **** on russell & wilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          just look at these videos. all scoring are layups or dunks. no real post moves. Look at their competition.

Are you even watching the videos you are posting? Wilt is pivoting and faking better than anyone in the NBA today on some of these scores. The first score they show for Russell was a near free throw line hook shot.

All Shaq did most the time was dunk and score on layups. Does he suck too?

Comment

History of the NBA?

I loved this video.

I watched this over and over when I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Are you even watching the videos you are posting? Wilt is pivoting and faking better than anyone in the NBA today on some of these scores. The first score they show for Russell was a near free throw line hook shot.

All Shaq did most the time was dunk and score on layups. Does he suck too?
              omfg, do you not see the difference? Look at his competition level ffs.

shaq yes all he did was dunk & score layups but the difference is he did it in a modern nba. against modern centers, power forwards, & the people double teaming him are ultra athletic modern guards & small forwards.

Comment

no he wouldnt.

ohh look the all star game in wilt's rookie season. i see nothing but skinny white guys guarding him.

lol..

yes he would...and your 19 sec clip, half of the NBA's centers couldn't pull a move like that if their lives depended on it

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  He was in a hurry to get inside but I did ask him what he thought of the job Mitch was doing.

He just said, "I'm very proud of him". Then we walked in.

Never get star-struck but this dude had me at a loss for words.

You know what's sad, I saw these white chicks all over Lamarcus, they straight had Tyronne Lue taking pics for them.

poor Lue

like you said tho, interesting to see Lamarcus of all people with Logo

dont be surprised if he ended up in Golden St before this year is over lol

Comment

omfg, do you not see the difference? Look at his competition level ffs.

shaq yes all he did was dunk & score layups but the difference is he did it in a modern nba. against modern centers, power forwards, & the people double teaming him are ultra athletic modern guards & small forwards.
                    Yeah, I saw Wilt Chamberlain pivot, fake Willis Reed, one of the best big men ever, into the air and dunk on him. And you can honestly try and argue that he has no skill seeing something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      yes he would...and your 19 sec clip, half of the NBA's centers couldn't pull a move like that if their lives depended on it
                      no he wouldnt. & that's why when the nba went through its first athletic evolution in the 70s with more & more black players coming into the league wilt's statistics started dropping.

i get that today's nba is a dead era for centers but wilt would not be as great today as he was in the 60s. wilt wouldnt crack an all star team if he played during the hey days of dream, shaq, mourning, robinson, mutombo, & ewing.

do you guys just want to ignore the time period? i get you are laker fans, but come on.

a little honesty please.

Comment

Working...
                      X