Thurman calls out Manny Pacquiao again: “Pacman sign the contract already!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=The plunger man;19507178]
    Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
    I'm not surprised that Thurman would want that fight. He has all the physical advantages. Bigger, stronger, youth, endurance and maybe speed. Pac might be dangerous but Thurman is a smart and strong fighter. ...And yes, Thurman wants that money and name on his record.[/QUOTEu want to lay a wager that thurman beats pacquiao......pacquaio will smash thurman....overated and scraped past B grade opposition in his last fight
    If they fight I would bet on Thurman winning. I give him at least a slight edge. He looks vulnerable so Pacquiao has a decent shot at winning. Thurman won't stand around and wait to get beat up though. He's also got plenty of power to hurt Manny and to reduce his output. Thurman won't throw 10 punches a round like Broner and down the stretch of a fight his stamina will likely be better than Manny's. The Pacman hasn't been fighting anyone who has pushed him hard except Jeff Horn. Thurman probably won't push Pac as hard as Horn but he'll push him a lot harder than Matthssye and Broner .., and he's a much craftier, stronger, bigger, better fighter than those 2 have ever been.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      I can't believe how many people are giving Thurman **** for his comeback fight after all he went thru. Unless Pac is able to hurt Thurman which is possible, this would be a very long night for Pac
      I know what you mean. If Pac doesn't hurt Thurman badly he will have a helluva fight and at his age he will have a very difficult time beating a guy like Thurman. I'm a Pacquiao fan but I really think people are overestimating Manny and underestimating Thurman. This wouldn't be an easy fight if Manny was at his best, never mind now that Manny has slowed down. Everyone who believes that Manny will beat Thurman is hanging their belief on the assumption that Manny will hurt Thurman....They forget that Thurman has skills and can crack hard enough to stop Manny...They're also forgetting Manny's age and mediocrity of his last few opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
        I know what you mean. If Pac doesn't hurt Thurman badly he will have a helluva fight and at his age he will have a very difficult time beating a guy like Thurman. I'm a Pacquiao fan but I really think people are overestimating Manny and underestimating Thurman. This wouldn't be an easy fight if Manny was at his best, never mind now that Manny has slowed down. Everyone who believes that Manny will beat Thurman is hanging their belief on the assumption that Manny will hurt Thurman....They forget that Thurman has skills and can crack hard enough to stop Manny...They're also forgetting Manny's age and mediocrity of his last few opponents.
        Thurman has legs, is fast and is powerful. He has been able to protect his chin and his body with his ability. He hits hard enough that he is going to make any fighter think before attacking. Unless Thurman has regressed from the surgery and the lay off I simply don't see this being an easy fight for anybody.

Comment

LOL... Pacquiao would beat the brakes off this fool. Make the fight.

Comment

Thurman looked terrible in his last fight. Even old man paciao would beat him.

Comment

[QUOTE=Damn Wicked;19509841]
              Originally posted by The plunger man View Post

If they fight I would bet on Thurman winning. I give him at least a slight edge. He looks vulnerable so Pacquiao has a decent shot at winning. Thurman won't stand around and wait to get beat up though. He's also got plenty of power to hurt Manny and to reduce his output. Thurman won't throw 10 punches a round like Broner and down the stretch of a fight his stamina will likely be better than Manny's. The Pacman hasn't been fighting anyone who has pushed him hard except Jeff Horn. Thurman probably won't push Pac as hard as Horn but he'll push him a lot harder than Matthssye and Broner .., and he's a much craftier, stronger, bigger, better fighter than those 2 have ever been.
              He has not faced anybody of Pacquiao calibre and has looked vulnerable in most of his recent fights , his power and ko rate has also dropped significantly , his defence is also weak and Pacquiao feints will cause Thurman nightmares .... I would say Thurman chin and his body are a lot weaker than broners and Pacquiao will find him and Thurman willl undoubtedly be out on the back foot ... if Lopez can find and hurt Thurman then Pacquiao will have a picnic with him....wait and see

Comment

Thurman didnt look great in last fight just like fury didn't before facing wilder. But that means little.
                Thurman is cherry picking PAC. And Thurman will likely win decision. If it goes distance he will win like Bradley did

Comment

What’s the holdup ? Is pac scared ?

Comment

Working...
                  X