• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB PICK EM #1. 13th Jan 2019

Sunday 13th January 2019
    Los Angeles, CA, USA (UTC-8)

Jose Uzcategui vs Caleb Plant

BETTING ODDS:

Uzcategui: 1/2 Plant: 6/4 (no multipliers applied)

Ways fighters can win:
    Decision: WIDE or CLOSE
    KO: EARLY (1-4), MID (5-8) or LATE (9-12)

Examples of the ways you can state your decision:
    PICK EM CREW, Plant, Dec, WIDE
    PICK EM CREW, Uzcategui, KO, Late. 2x
    If no multiplier is specified in your pick (ie x2, x3) then it will be assumed that no multiplier is being used (x1)
    If you wish to pick a Draw result, simply state your Username, both fighter names and DRAW, ie:

PICK EM CREW, Plant, Uzcategui, DRAW
    IMPORTANT NOTE: NONE OF THE WBSS FIGHTS CAN BE SCORED A DRAW - ONE FIGHTER WILL ALWAYS BE DECLARED A WINNER. ANY UNCORRECTED DRAW PICKS ON THE WBSS WILL BE WASTED.

NOTES:
    -Picking the correct winner earns 20 pts
    -Picking the correct method earns 10 pts
    -Picking the correct detail is worth 10 pts
    -Draws are worth 120 pts. A perfect pick without a multiplier is 40pts.

-CLOSE is <12 pts difference, or anything closer than 116-112 on all three scorecards. WIDE is >=12 pts difference, or anything equivalent to 116-112 on all three cards or wider.

-If you'd like to change your pick before the fight starts, post in this thread to do so. Ideally tag me so that I don't miss it.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 5 doubles and 3 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me -MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded
    Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 01-10-2019, 07:34 PM.

OK gentlemen. Welcome to the first Pick 'em of the New Year. I was half tempted to leave it till next week but I reckon we got just enough time to get the picks in before Sunday eve.

Despite the various changes that have been discussed we're going to be looking at much the same rules this year as last. We've changed the points for correct method and detail picks to 10 (from 5) and there are a couple of other changes that can still be discussed around the underdog multiplier and a possibility of a wildcard pick, but since neither of those were immediately relevant to this fight so early in the year I decided to just get the ball rolling.. we can figure the rest out later.

There will be some form of group notification system set up as players join and we / I will also be running some kind of points sweepstakes for those who wish to participate, but details for both of those have yet to be ironed out. Hopefully by next week we'll have both in place...

Anyways, wishing good luck and great picks to you all, and hope we have as much fun with it this year as we did in 2018.

Regards

Koba

Comment

LoadedWraps, bigjavi973...

Lets get some sticky going here please, gents... the donuts can wait.

Comment

.!WAR MIKEY!., Uzcategui, KO, MID

Comment

FrankieClutch

Uzcategui via wide decision

Comment

Thanks Pick’em crew for the honorable mention on my correct percentage from last year. I’m going with:....

Ganondorf, Uzcatagei, KO-LATE

Comment

SceneBoxer
              Uzcategui, Ko, Late

Comment

Uzcategui, Dec, CLOSE.

Comment

Enjoy the game. I don't care about it but I like to put in my 2 cents worth on who will win and how. Jose wins by KO about the 6th round after winning most or all of the rounds.

Comment

BigZ44, Uzcategui, KO, Late

Comment

Working...
                    X