Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury v Wilder, unseen footage - heavy handed security!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    I was thinking Hatton was about to KO him lol
    Ricky is pretty laid back, had it been a more combustible boxer there that would have kicked off

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      Ricky is pretty laid back, had it been a more combustible boxer there that would have kicked off
      Roach was a bit too relaxed for my liking!

Comment

Wasn’t necessary... surprised how chilled Roach was
        Roach was actually shytting himself and pretending not to notice. He didn't want to display any outward signs of aggression in case his ass got beat too.

Comment

Originally posted by I HATE View Post
          Roach was actually shytting himself and pretending not to notice. He didn't want to display any outward signs of aggression in case his ass got beat too.
          I felt a bit of that when I saw it, he was too relaxed or ignoring it all on purpose

Comment

I felt a bit of that when I saw it, he was too relaxed or ignoring it all on purpose
            Or maybe Roach secretly texted management / the security detail to sit that child down. Roach really doesn't like Ben Dover, you could tell he wanted to be the head coach and would have just sat there wanting to murder Bender

Comment

Or maybe Roach secretly texted management / the security detail to sit that child down. Roach really doesn't like Ben Dover, you could tell he wanted to be the head coach and would have just sat there wanting to murder Bender
              Hahaha well it’s a mad world. All that was really needed was for roach to look a bit concerned rather than ignore it in totality

Comment

Hahaha well it’s a mad world. All that was really needed was for roach to look a bit concerned rather than ignore it in totality
                Roach was like

Comment

Roach was like
                  Lmao haha he lost his hearing

Comment

Working...
                  X