• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Wow. For real you got me thinking.
    https://youtu.be/MH_PANCU9oQ

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Someday youll run into a female that will open your eyes and make you realize like this is the one who i want to spend the rest of my life with. You will feel it. She may not be your ideal female appearance wise, she may not be the hottest women youve dated. But when it’s the right one, you will feel it and run with it. Dont let go of that right female.
      I had one like that... Too bad she was married with kids, and like 15 years older so I knew it wouldn't last. That feeling is fücking great though. Kinda euphoric.

Comment

She's breaking it off,with me. No idea.
        ????

Comment

Listening to Alicia Keys.
          So you are suicidal then?

My suggestion is to play good cop bad cop. Start out all nice...act like you are listening and accepting...then bam...hit her up with the " who is he" type agro. Tell her she ain't leaving til she gives him up and tell her you gonna do that mofo. She will defo become aroused by your alpha and you might have a shot at getting back in. At least for one last stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            ????

Jesus lad let's hope not

I don't think I'll recover from that.
            Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            So you are suicidal then?

My suggestion is to play good cop bad cop. Start out all nice...act like you are listening and accepting...then bam...hit her up with the " who is he" type agro. Tell her she ain't leaving til she gives him up and tell her you gonna do that mofo. She will defo become aroused by your alpha and you might have a shot at getting back in. At least for one last stand.
            We are good now, I think. We are still texting she is at work, we sexted also.

I'm going to see her tonight so we will see how things go.

Comment

Jesus lad let's hope not

I don't think I'll recover from that.

We are good now, I think. We are still texting she is at work, we sexted also.

I'm going to see her tonight so we will see how things go.
              If you sexted her at work...she is likely sharing pics of your cawk around the office. If you got a good one you might pick up some residual tang...if not...at least they got a laugh for the day.

Comment

100% it's your drinking and or substance abuse.

Comment

Might be done with my lady.

Vodka, sad songs and she wants to come over. I don't really want her to, but I want to see her.

I don't ****ing know. God damn.
                  I’m sorry to hear that.

I recently found out that the woman from my gym who I’ve been after with for awhile has a boyfriend. I didn’t hear it from her. I heard it through other people who know that I like her.

I know it’s not the same situation as you. I’ve never went out with this girl or kissed her, let alone sleep with her, but it feels like I’m breaking up with her. I know it sounds stupid, but I don’t think I’ve ever felt this strongly about another person. She just seems amazing and I never got a chance to be with her.

At least you have a story with this woman. A beginning, middle, and an end. Mine never even started. At least you have some closure. Mine ends before it began.

I’m going to ask out this girl, already knowing the answer. I just need her to tell me herself. She knows I’ve liked her for a long time and I just need to tell her one last time my feelings for her. I know I shouldn’t, but I feel like I need some closure from her.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    100% it's your drinking and or substance abuse.
                    I know, but she's actually done more **** than me but I do drink much more, clearly.

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    I’m sorry to hear that.

I recently found out that the woman from my gym who I’ve been after with for awhile has a boyfriend. I didn’t hear it from her. I heard it through other people who know that I like her.

I know it’s not the same situation as you. I’ve never went out with this girl or kissed her, let alone sleep with her, but it feels like I’m breaking up with her. I know it sounds stupid, but I don’t think I’ve ever felt this strongly about another person. She just seems amazing and I never got a chance to be with her.

At least you have a story with this woman. A beginning, middle, and an end. Mine never even started. At least you have some closure. Mine ends before it began.

I’m going to ask out this girl, already knowing the answer. I just need her to tell me herself. She knows I’ve liked her for a long time and I just need to tell her one last time my feelings for her. I know I shouldn’t, but I feel like I need some closure from her.
                    Shoot your shot dude.

I'm confused right now, it feels like everything is normal, we have been talking all morning and we are hanging out tonight.

I have to put on the moves tonight with my 2 inch SWC

No seriously the sex is good doe

Comment

I know, but she's actually done more **** than me but I do drink much more, clearly.

Shoot your shot dude.

I'm confused right now, it feels like everything is normal, we have been talking all morning and we are hanging out tonight.

I have to put on the moves tonight with my 2 inch SWC

No seriously the sex is good doe
                      So women don’t care about c0ck size? It’s always been in the back of my mind.

I’m not even really shooting my shot. I’m essentially shooting a blank. She’s taken already and I know this, but she doesn’t know that I know. All I want is to hear it from her mouth.

At worst, she avoids me like the plague and stops talking to me and I ruin the friendship.

At best, we have a heartfelt conversation about it. I express how I feel towards her and although I’m disappointed that she didn’t choose me, I care about her and want her to be happy.

A grand prize would be she gives me a petty kiss, but I don’t think that’s going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X