• Originally posted by genrick View Post
    I don't take this TS fool seriously.
    He also said Pacquaio will be arrested once he steps foot on US soil
    because of tax issues.
    What the hell happened?
    Al haymon paid his taxes idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Spence ain’t a hype job, and has far more than just size and weight advantage, take it from someone who’s watched him live. I’d rate Crawford as #1 at 147 though.
      Crawford has more skill, spence is a hype job, oonly reason he gets a pass is because he black, they reserve hype job for non blacks. Look at his resume his best wins are a softened up algieri and brook, both got damaged by other guys. I mean anytime pacman fights they say its a crap fight or the fighter is washed up or damaged, heck spence aint even getting heat for fight8ng mikey garcia because most of the ones who usually discredit fighters for those type of fights are spence and problack fans so they aint gonna diss their own they want to praise them. Its lame

I dont put race on it, crawford is the best hands down. Spence is basic he is tough, but mostly rely on size.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Crawford has more skill, spence is a hype job, oonly reason he gets a pass is because he black, they reserve hype job for non blacks. Look at his resume his best wins are a softened up algieri and brook, both got damaged by other guys. I mean anytime pacman fights they say its a crap fight or the fighter is washed up or damaged, heck spence aint even getting heat for fight8ng mikey garcia because most of the ones who usually discredit fighters for those type of fights are spence and problack fans so they aint gonna diss their own they want to praise them. Its lame

I dont put race on it, crawford is the best hands down. Spence is basic he is tough, but mostly rely on size.
        Don’t bring race into it, that’s a b**** move kid. Spence is a very talented fighter as is Crawford regardless of race.

Spence is far from basic, he has fantastic punch variation, stamina and utilises it through a style that blends speed and power. He’s established a decent resume at 147 it’s far from spectacular but his wins over Brook on the road, Lamont Peterson and Algieri are all solid wins. Calling Spence a hype job is just plain delusional.

Comment

• --- Be a modern classic between Spence and Crawford, and agreed race has nothing to do with their nonengagement, it's greedy promoters and a bankrupt system of boxing organization.

arum at least matches his guys, Haymon less so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
            OP is ******ed.
            who has ever DESTROYED pacquiao?
            jmm was on the verge of being destroyed himself when he KOd pac, but he didn’t destroy him.

pac even at this stage of his career will KO spence and maybe garcia and decisions the rest.
            that’s just because errol is the dumbest offensive fighter among them.

I was thinking the same thing... rolls eyes reading his response. Well said point bout pac but I do not see him KOing oversized Spence. If old pacs stamina can match Errols output, I see Pac countering him all nite. Errol seems too inexperience with his style and the fact he is undefeated with a subpar resume.

Comment

Al haymon paid his taxes idiot
              How do you know motherfkr?'
              I hope Pacman sues your ass.

Comment

Naw I know how lame you clowns are, making bets but laughing so confidently and then when JMM knocked Pacman out they couldnt believe it so they refused to pay up like lames

Hes a boricua

Nor a *******

Now take the bet, crybaby.

Comment

• nope, manny destroyed them all only ONE soon to be welter can defeat manny and thats Mikey Garcia.

Comment

The fights wont be competitive, and dont get false confidence from Pacs fight wtih Lucas MAtthysse, Lucas quit he couldn't handle the speed and angles and gave up, he was never hurt just overwhelmed.
                    Pac will not hurt any of these guys he is too small and old.

Broner might be tailored made for Pacman but at this stage at only 29 to Pacs 40 that youth is going to come into play and the shoulder roll style

Pacman has difficulty with that, he couldn't hit Floyd so how is he going to hit Broner in that shell I see uppercuts everytime Pac tries to reach in, Broner will unload upper cuts on Pac

Spence, Thurman, Mikey, Porter, Garcia, all these guys toy with this version of Manny.

Its not even competitive

They are not going to put Pac in with any of those killers, Haymons plan is to see how Pac looks against AB and then set up the Mayweather rematch, and then do business with Manny in the Philippines,

Haymon is looking at Manny as a long term business partnership to bring in Filipino boxers, and to help Haymon hold concerts in the Philippines and Asia, Haymon is looking at Pacman more as a future President and that will help his boxing empire to have a connect like that.

Let's be honest, the thread starter said Brandon Rios was going to knock Pacquiao out with a jab.

Comment

Broner is looking like a monster, age is undefeated Im leaning toward AB man I dont see a 40 year old Pac beating a guy who is just now going into his man years aka prime to peak which ends at 35.
                      Dude you have never EVER called a pacquiao fight right lmfao.

You think everyone is going to beat him, and you were only right on may 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X