Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather jr has a message to all the haters...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Caring about the opinions of irrelevant “haters” who have no real impact on your life.
    That’s called being insecure kid.
    I don't understand why people think celebrities aren't human. As if they can't get offended or upset about the things that are said about them. Floyd is one of the most criticized athletes out there, at some point all of that criticism is going to bother you. The only way it won't bother you is if you are a complete sociopath.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Responding via social media post doesn't equate to caring about the specific opinion. What he is doing is stuntin on the haters.

Did you play any sports in high school? When you get booed did you say/do nothing or give em a lil something to make them keep booing?
      He directly addresses them in the video😂😂😂

He’s insecure just like his fanboys...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        I don't understand why people think celebrities aren't human. As if they can't get offended or upset about the things that are said about them. Floyd is one of the most criticized athletes out there, at some point all of that criticism is going to bother you. The only way it won't bother you is if you are a complete sociopath.
        I completely get that. But there are far better ways of dealing with it.
        Why can’t Floyd just rise above all these haters and say I’ve likely achieved more than all of you combined and your opinions have no impact on my life? Instead he lowers himself down to their level and gives them exactly what they want.

Comment

All that money and he’s still pushing 45 and has to pay chicks to chill with him. That’s weak AF. No game.

Comment

What did haters say that Floyd don't like?
            Why does he need 30 watches.? One watch will last 30 days

Comment

Boxing right now misses the annual Mayweather PPV event and Prime Pacquiao too them 2 idiots should have given us a trilogy 2010 2011 2015

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                My guess is because Crawford doesn’t have the money or the haters that’s Floyd has.
                A wise man will not floss money to haters, is that supposed to silent them? It will just make violent hateful thugs want to rob you more. Why bring more attention.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  I completely get that. But there are far better ways of dealing with it.
                  Why can’t Floyd just rise above all these haters and say I’ve likely achieved more than all of you combined and your opinions have no impact on my life? Instead he lowers himself down to their level and gives them exactly what they want.
                  The bold is exactly what he did. He may have said he has surpassed most people in life in a crude way but that is what he did. His flaunting is done to remind his haters that he is doing better in life than they are.

This video is not what his haters want. This video was done to piss his haters off even further. Although I think it's unnecessary at this point for Floyd to continuously show off, it honestly doesn't bother me. But I know it bothers Floyd's critics, and he knows that too.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    A wise man will not floss money to haters, is that supposed to silent them? It will just make violent hateful thugs want to rob you more. Why bring more attention.
                    Yeah well Floyd has learned that in this business is just as important to have haters as it is to have fans. Fans will pay to watch you win and haters will watch hoping to see you fail. Together it adds up to big money.

Here he’s just giving his haters something to keep them talking about him. I mean it’s got you talking about it.
                    Last edited by JJRod; 01-10-2019, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      Yeah...he has money but it seems that's all he has.
                      True. Simple Floyd is lucky having smart people managing his money.

Comment

Working...
                      X