Muslim doctor bragged about deliberately giving Jews wrong medication

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim doctor bragged about deliberately giving Jews wrong medication

Anti-semitic doctor bragged about deliberately giving Jews wrong medication

Dr Lara Kollab, 27, a former resident at The Cleveland Clinic spent years posting hateful slurs, including that she hoped ‘Allah will kill the Jews’ and referred to Jewish people as ‘dogs’. ‘I’ll purposely give all the yahood (Jews) the wrong meds…’ she wrote in a 2012 Twitter post.

Kollab was fired by elite Cleveland, Ohio hospital, which has the country’s top ranked cardiovascular program, but she retains her medical licence. As a medical student, Kollab posted under the Twitter pseudonym Elle Kay – which is believed to represent her initials L.K., according to Fox News.

‘Yi5rib beethom el yahood (translated: Destroy the homes of the Jews) #iSaythatalot,’ she also wrote in one of the posts that span over the course of six years. The Cleveland Clinic released a statement condemning Kollab’s comments and the medical facility distanced itself from her views. ‘This individual was employed as a supervised resident at our hospital from July to September 2018. In no way do these beliefs reflect those of our organization,’ Cleveland Clinic wrote.

Kollab, who is from Westlake, Ohio and is of Palestinian heritage, was awarded her medical degree by Touro College last year, which is a Jewish-affiliated college. ‘Touro College is appalled by the anti-Semetic comments reportedly made by Lara Kollab, a graduate of the Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine,’ the school wrote in a statement.

Kollab has since deactivated her social media accounts, but many of her tweets were captured by Canary Mission, which ‘documents individuals and organizations that promote hatred of the USA, Israel and Jews on North American college campuses,’ according the organization’s website. The website operates under the mission statement ‘If you’re racist, the world should know.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/02/anti-...ation-8303292/

Originally posted by Dumpster Juice View Post
    Anti-semitic doctor bragged about deliberately giving Jews wrong medication

Dr Lara Kollab, 27, a former resident at The Cleveland Clinic spent years posting hateful slurs, including that she hoped ‘Allah will kill the Jews’ and referred to Jewish people as ‘dogs’. ‘I’ll purposely give all the yahood (Jews) the wrong meds…’ she wrote in a 2012 Twitter post.

Kollab was fired by elite Cleveland, Ohio hospital, which has the country’s top ranked cardiovascular program, but she retains her medical licence. As a medical student, Kollab posted under the Twitter pseudonym Elle Kay – which is believed to represent her initials L.K., according to Fox News.

‘Yi5rib beethom el yahood (translated: Destroy the homes of the Jews) #iSaythatalot,’ she also wrote in one of the posts that span over the course of six years. The Cleveland Clinic released a statement condemning Kollab’s comments and the medical facility distanced itself from her views. ‘This individual was employed as a supervised resident at our hospital from July to September 2018. In no way do these beliefs reflect those of our organization,’ Cleveland Clinic wrote.

Kollab, who is from Westlake, Ohio and is of Palestinian heritage, was awarded her medical degree by Touro College last year, which is a Jewish-affiliated college. ‘Touro College is appalled by the anti-Semetic comments reportedly made by Lara Kollab, a graduate of the Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine,’ the school wrote in a statement.

Kollab has since deactivated her social media accounts, but many of her tweets were captured by Canary Mission, which ‘documents individuals and organizations that promote hatred of the USA, Israel and Jews on North American college campuses,’ according the organization’s website. The website operates under the mission statement ‘If you’re racist, the world should know.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/02/anti-...ation-8303292/
    Hard to believe... every Jew I know only see Jew doctors

Comment

Thats f#cked up. I'd hope she gets her medical license taken away for that not just fired from her previous job.

Comment

She needs to be given a dose of her own medicine.

Comment

I'm crying.. Nothing to say.

Comment

meh. i cant be mad at that. israel is committing genocide of Palestinians. so let her talk her sht. its just tweets.

Comment

Expel her back to Gaza. She obviously does not belong in the western world.

Comment

Comment

As a Jew, I forgive her, my GOD commands it..

What I fear, what I fear the most is other Jews will feel more persecuted, and stick closer together, and then bring more fear, persecution, and misunderstanding.

As a Jew, I'm just sad..

I'm just sad..

Comment

Smells like fake news

Comment

Working...
                    X