Collapse
No announcement yet.

wHY DO fAT gIRLS tHINK THEY ARE cURVY ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know which race has more "chubby-chasers" but the stats on obesity/race are interesting.

Not much variation among males. Black women on the other hand are enormously obese compared to other groups.

58.5% obese. not overweight. 58.5% obese. That's absolutely insane. I wonder what the huge gap there is about.
    Last edited by ////; 12-29-2018, 05:28 PM.

Comment

plumpers are a lot of fun

I said it before ill say it again: If she got more ass than stomach, I'm goin in

btw fat girls can still be curvy, but they are indeed still fat.

And that's okay

Comment

Black people.

the answer is simple why do fat chicks think they sexy/curvy etc is cause you got 1000 black dudes out there hyping these chicks up. DAMN YOU THICK GIRL lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          Black people.

the answer is simple why do fat chicks think they sexy/curvy etc is cause you got 1000 black dudes out there hyping these chicks up. DAMN YOU THICK GIRL lmfao.
          This had me dying.

To be fair though, that's any man on a dry spell with low-to-no standards. Tell these birds anything at that point.

Comment

I mean if her BMI says she’s morbidly obese, I’d say she’s a little more than just curvy.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Black people.

Theres a few that post here. They hit every thread where some super models pic is posted saying they aren't hot all while having some ugly deformed fatty in their sig.

Comment

Does the Zebra have a BBC, or BWC?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Does the Zebra have a BBC, or BWC?

Its a black and white , has the size of the BBC and is more rare than the BWC.

The BBWC is the greatest **** of all except for the elephant **** and the blue whales ****

The biggest kock in the world is a white kock and it belongs to the blue whale, so I guess I can take credit for that because I am white

I like how he casually scratches his arm pit with his bell end, I wish I could do that
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 12-29-2018, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    I don't know which race has more "chubby-chasers" but the stats on obesity/race are interesting.

Not much variation among males. Black women on the other hand are enormously obese compared to other groups.

58.5% obese. not overweight. 58.5% obese. That's absolutely insane. I wonder what the huge gap there is about.
                    Derranged has a fetish for obese black women. It’s quite odd, a skinny Jew guy with an enormously overweight African-American woman.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      There are guys out there that like these types of girls and will tell them how good they look.

There is a lid for every pot. The same thing you are telling a hot chick some dude is saying it to a fat chick
                      This is true I totally agree they are selling a fat sex doll now, its the only one on the market, someone likes her, but not I said the wolf

Comment

Working...
                      X