Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the best place to live in the world from a geographic point of view?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
    bluelake northern california. approx 10 miles inland from coastal eureka california. you get summer heat tempered by ocean influence.
    See, I realise Fat Yanks gonna Fat Yank, but I did some digging and a site claims that there have been (presumably relatively small) 252 earthquakes in the past year in that area.

That's why this question needs a lot of thought IMO. It's like Australia... really nice, warm, lots of space as it's a large country with not a great population. What more could you want? How about being able to take a shit without a spider biting you in the arse and killing you stone dead?

Comment

Siberia or Alaska. Sure it’s cold now. But when that global warming finally hits, it’ll be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        prolly hawaii??
        That's a good shout. Are there many animals that can **** you up, though? I read about a few snakes and spiders.

See, this is what made me think... we don't have great weather in the UK, and we've just had four months of dark nights which is getting old, and I was thinking "**** me, if I could live ANYWHERE...."

But although it always rains like a ****, our snakes are campy twats. So that, if nothing else, pushes it into the "fairly decent place to live" column.

Comment

I thought I'd read someone say "Brazil", but I can't find it now. I was down with that idea until I saw a 50 foot snake the other day (Though it turns out this might be exaggerated by video stretching).

Still, here's how that breaks down, and whether I should move there:

Brazil's 50 foot anaconda:

"I'm gonna eat you, and ten of your mates at the same time, yer cunt."

Britain's Gay Snake (Poof Adder?):

"Ooh, hello, love! Fancy a cup of tea while I suck your cock?"

Comment

Working...
          X