No announcement yet.

Went out on a second date with a girl. She thought I was gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I bet he ordered a hard seltzer to drink.
    With some lemon zest and a slice of orange

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Has any straight man ever ordered a veggie wrap before watching a fight?
      Does it help that there was thick, creamy, ranch dressing in it?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        I can’t believe I didn’t make a thread about this. I was just thinking about this today. So here it goes.

If you recall, about 2 months ago, I made a thread about how I went on a date and held hands with my date.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=821059

It was still the highlight of my year so far and I will never forget that magical night.

So with the hand holding and the awkward kiss on the cheek, the first date went well. I quickly scheduled a second date. During our first date, we discussed boxing and I learned that she likes Pacquiao. She’s a very casual fan, but it’s more than I can ask for. I suggested we go watch the Pacquiao - Thurman fight at one of those movie theaters. I’ve never seen a fight at the theaters and I always wanted to.

So I pick her up in my oh so sexy ‘16 red Cruze. We discussed stupid sh#t on the way there. Mindless garbage. I don’t even remember. We got there early. We decided to get food. We both and a beer and she wanted pretzel bites and I got a veggie wrap. She criticized my food choice of a veggie wrap. Bad sign already.

I didn’t pay for her pretzel bites because I already paid for her ticket for the theater seat and I drove. I figured it was fair. We sat down and watched some undercards. I remember the undercards were decent, but she was getting antsy and wanted to watch the main event.

Once Thurman came out, she was making fun of his trunks. Said they were gay. I said a lot of boxers wear those kind of trunks a lot. I mentioned how good ol’ Paulie always wore that sh#t.

So the fight was going on and she was pretty into it. We were in those reclining chairs and at some point, I brought up that we can raise the arm rest in between us if she wanted to. She said no. I was already thinking this was a bad sign. We had very little physical contact between the 2 of us. Not a lot of conversation either. Idk. To me, it didn’t seem like she was too into it. Well we went home and she was very quiet during the car ride home. We talked a little bit, no big, meaningful conversations.

Well, later that night she texted me. I have the screenshots. This is probably the best part of the post. You guys are gonna like this one. See below.

[IMG]6025-BEB2-3-B1-B-4-A5-D-B3-CA-FC51-EAD3-DE04
        [/IMG]

[IMG]F06-C6275-D230-478-B-A870-5859-ABDEE401
        [/IMG]

[IMG]8-E25-D476-AAEB-4165-8683-C890-CC65-CACC
        [/IMG]

[IMG]8-E346648-4072-47-B9-9-B2-C-BCA704-CDA149
        [/IMG]
        Advice: A girl thinks you are gay when she wants to fook, but she doesnt get that energy from you.

I have never met a chick who turns down a sex convo on a date. That shjt lit them up.

Intellect means nothing to them if you are not using it to make money.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          Here's what my text conversations look like

you busted out the 'thuggish yet classy' doorag already!?

also lol at this thread

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
            I can’t believe I didn’t make a thread about this. I was just thinking about this today. So here it goes.

If you recall, about 2 months ago, I made a thread about how I went on a date and held hands with my date.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=821059

It was still the highlight of my year so far and I will never forget that magical night.

So with the hand holding and the awkward kiss on the cheek, the first date went well. I quickly scheduled a second date. During our first date, we discussed boxing and I learned that she likes Pacquiao. She’s a very casual fan, but it’s more than I can ask for. I suggested we go watch the Pacquiao - Thurman fight at one of those movie theaters. I’ve never seen a fight at the theaters and I always wanted to.

So I pick her up in my oh so sexy ‘16 red Cruze. We discussed stupid sh#t on the way there. Mindless garbage. I don’t even remember. We got there early. We decided to get food. We both and a beer and she wanted pretzel bites and I got a veggie wrap. She criticized my food choice of a veggie wrap. Bad sign already.

I didn’t pay for her pretzel bites because I already paid for her ticket for the theater seat and I drove. I figured it was fair. We sat down and watched some undercards. I remember the undercards were decent, but she was getting antsy and wanted to watch the main event.

Once Thurman came out, she was making fun of his trunks. Said they were gay. I said a lot of boxers wear those kind of trunks a lot. I mentioned how good ol’ Paulie always wore that sh#t.

So the fight was going on and she was pretty into it. We were in those reclining chairs and at some point, I brought up that we can raise the arm rest in between us if she wanted to. She said no. I was already thinking this was a bad sign. We had very little physical contact between the 2 of us. Not a lot of conversation either. Idk. To me, it didn’t seem like she was too into it. Well we went home and she was very quiet during the car ride home. We talked a little bit, no big, meaningful conversations.

Well, later that night she texted me. I have the screenshots. This is probably the best part of the post. You guys are gonna like this one. See below.

[IMG]6025-BEB2-3-B1-B-4-A5-D-B3-CA-FC51-EAD3-DE04
            [/IMG]

[IMG]F06-C6275-D230-478-B-A870-5859-ABDEE401
            [/IMG]

[IMG]8-E25-D476-AAEB-4165-8683-C890-CC65-CACC
            [/IMG]

[IMG]8-E346648-4072-47-B9-9-B2-C-BCA704-CDA149
            [/IMG]
            Well done! Try to find another chic to go on a date with. Also rough up your tone.
            Until then just hang on Chaturbate until you secure a date.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Advice: A girl thinks you are gay when she wants to fook, but she doesnt get that energy from you.

I have never met a chick who turns down a sex convo on a date. That shjt lit them up.

Same so.........

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Well done! Try to find another chic to go on a date with. Also rough up your tone.
                Until then just hang on Chaturbate until you secure a date.
                Chaturbate is my life. If I’m not here, you can find me on chaturbate.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post

Fam i wish guys understood this.

Your value intelligence wise is looked at as earning potential

If your clever and using it to get money, youre on her radar

If your clever and killing the pub quiz then i suggest monetize that intelligence

Comment

Have you asked her out again.

She wants it, you were just too shy and and that comes across as you are not interested.

Believe you are the man and you will rock her world, be forward, complement her looks, turn the conversation sexual.

Comment

• Be a dog in front of her. Grab her ass randomly and see how she reacts. That’s what i used to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X