Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah, you are reaching man.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Just because you and Larry both believe in Karma doesn't make either of you correct. You just both believe the same fairy tail. There are lots of real things I fear in this hard world. Karma isn't one of them because I don't believe it exists. Larry often goes over the top with hate. If Karma is real then he shouldn't post so much hate toward fighters like GGG or the big bad Karma might get him.Karma might be a big GGG fan.
      Are you serious? I don't believe in karma and if that's the only thing you got out of this thread is "karma" then you missed the point entirely. It's about fans ranting about anything and everything to discredit fighters they don't like, then looking like clowns when "their" fighter goes through the exact same thing.
      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 03-25-2017, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Lmao, first, GGG has higher ppv, 2nd, GGG's win wasnt a robbery nor a gift, he dominated jacobs most of the rounds and rven jnocked him down, stop comparing him to that duck son of judges

Comment

Larry's off the wagon again.

Comment

All i see is a bunch of black fans crying because a white boy whopped one of them.

Nothing new here.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              1-They slammed Wards ppv numbers-NOW GGG'S 2ND PPV IS JUST AS ****

2-They said Ward was given a gift in a close fight-NOW PEOPLE ARE SAYING THE SAME ABOUT GGG-JACOBS

Be careful what you post and say because this boxing game has away of turning your words against you
              3. I respeck bax, i wont fight welterweights, then fights brook..
              4. Im no businessman, then says canelo fight needs to be 50-50...

And the list goes on...

Comment

I don't think it's karma. It's just the mentality of a lot of these posters on here. They'll cry all day about a robbery in Ward/Kovalev but swear up and down Golovkin had a clear victory. They won't say a peep about Lemieux coming overweight but they'll make outlandish claims about Jacobs size and weight. Then they'll go one step further and claim a double standard because an imaginary set of people called Lemieux a cheater. They're the same ones that only support European fighters and say some of the most racist things then claim racism because you have an afrocentric avi.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  You still don't know what Karma is... Larry is a troller and a provocateer like me, but that's because we like this sport and it's a forum for real analysis...at least it should be and only that. No, there are actual posters here that are truly fueled with insecurities so they race bait. Trolling those guys to their own game urks them even more thst they say those heads are racist... as I always say, that's just cowardice.

All Larry is saying it that people choose to not see things objectively and we get chaos theory on this board regarding culture.... so be it.
                  DAng you are sucking larrys kock quite throughly? Good for Larry that he has a b1tch boy to back him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Are you serious? I don't believe in karma and if that's the only thing you got out of this thread is "karma" then you missed the point entirely. It's about fans ranting about anything and everything to discredit fighters they don't like, then looking like clowns when "their" fighter goddess through the exact same thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X