Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grenada's put up a great fight.,,, but the statstics showed Broner deserved the win,,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grenada's put up a great fight.,,, but the statstics showed Broner deserved the win,,

now i definetely aint no math wizzard but these stats tell the TRUTH of what happened in the grenada fight,,,

broner landed more total AND POWER punches,, he was the more accurate and skilled techniciain (remember technicians always win?),,, broner was using his smart technical skills to make sure he didnt gas out,,,,

the truth is in the COMPUBOX. i give props to grenados he put his heart into it but his brawler style isnt a good match for broners ring IQ ,,,,

What about that boy Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

What about that boy Wilder?
      hmmm not sure about him,, needs to improve on his defensive skils,

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        now i definetely aint no math wizzard but these stats tell the TRUTH of what happened in the grenada fight,,,

broner landed more total AND POWER punches,, he was the more accurate and skilled techniciain (remember technicians always win?),,, broner was using his smart technical skills to make sure he didnt gas out,,,,

the truth is in the COMPUBOX. i give props to grenados he put his heart into it but his brawler style isnt a good match for broners ring IQ ,,,,
        Hey man!

You're legit my favourite poster on here! Nice to meet you!

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
          Hey man!

You're legit my favourite poster on here! Nice to meet you!
          thx,,,

respesct,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            thx,,,

respesct,,,,
            Right back at ya bro.

Comment

Granados was doing well in the early rounds because he was using his reach and height advantage. He was doing an in and out style which was effective. Didn't get why he changed it later and started making it an inside fight. You don't have to get close when fighting Broner. Maidana was connecting with flying punches. So was a small guy like Reese.

No I don't think Granados won. Broner's power punches were more pronounced and numerous.

Comment

I decided to grow a beard.

Comment

Granados* .................

Comment

The statistics do make a good case for Broner winning the fight.I scored the fight as a close win for Grenada. I probably was unfair to Broner because I don't like him. I try to be fair scoring fights when I don't like one of the boxers but in this particular fight I was unfair to Broner and he probably deserved to win a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X