No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Feels Provodnikov Rematch Lost Luster After Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    No it called boxing...if you want brawling without the sweet science, watch bare knuckle brawling.

By the way, I believe in the SHIELD!!!!
    Hey, I love the sweet science but Tim be trying to talk all tough and in a tough man fight vs Ruslan, he gets concussed again! Lol

We all must believe in the Shield!

Comment

No it hasn't. I still want to see it.

Comment

Ruslan is very dangerous right now.

I feel sorry for his next opponent in the ring

Comment

Haha, people say Bradley is ducking Provodnikov, when Bradley would school him in a rematch.

Looks like people are still on Provodnikov's nuts.

Comment

Class Act

Bradley picked up a lot of fans based on his champion behavior when lost to Pacquiao. I think Bradley finally has some Gate. He earned it by being a class act fighter. Very honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Hey, I love the sweet science but Tim be trying to talk all tough and in a tough man fight vs Ruslan, he gets concussed again! Lol

We all must believe in the Shield!
              If hell fight Pac then he's not scared of Provo. Give the man some respect.

Comment

I'd like to see a rematch.

Comment

All of these one dimensional fighters like provo will always hey beat by anyone that knows how to box a little

Comment

The fight was the best of the year....And bradley just lost too they both coming off losses....Once they show clips of the first fight along with Bradley/ Prov staredown

Everybody will want to see it

Comment

yeah it somewhat did a little, Bradley likely out-boxes him in the rematch and the match up likely wouldn't be as thrilling as the first fight if Bradley fights smart

Comment

Working...
                      X