• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We know this already not news.

Comment

I knew this would be a Seckbach video

Comment

Well if Ariza said it it must be true. Is this the same Ariza that kicked Roach in his chest?

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          Yeah I trust Ariza at this point after being fired by team Pacquiao and kicked Roach in the chest, obviously no bias lol. It's like taking 50 Cent's word when he said Floyd doesn't want to fight Pacquiao after they had a falling out.
          somebody is making too much sense.

I dont know how many times i have to say this,

the first negotiations broke down because neither could agree on the money. Floyd has been on record several times saying he doesnt want to give pac ppv money and dont want to work with arum.

testing disagreements was just the tip of the iceberg.

floyd brigade are spewing talking point nonsense about pac walking away from 50-50 and whatever testing they allegedly agreed to is PURE BS.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather:

I offered him $40m, he said he wanted 50/50 so we didn't make the fight

So what's Ariza talking about again?

Comment

Floyd negotiates like one of the Pawn Stars and Manny was having none of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Floyd Mayweather:

So what's Ariza talking about again?
                Ariza is saying Pacquiao didn't negotiate himself he passed the phone off to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Ariza is saying Pacquiao didn't negotiate himself he passed the phone off to someone else.
                  Yet Mayweather himself said Pacquiao told him "50-50", so again, what is Ariza talking about?

He's trying to pretend PAcquiao didn't negotiate and just turned Mayweather down, he's full of it.

Comment

from the criminal ex convict's lying mouth.

/this garbage thread now.

Comment

Putting his bitterness to the side, what he is saying is the truth. Rarely in negotiations do two individuals automatically come to an agreement. When he was offered 40 million, he had the option of making a return offer, but he chose to walk way.

Comment

Working...
                      X