Slam Dunk Contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T Ross gunna take it. Kid got sky!

Comment

Seeing who was in it really sparked my interest. I will make it a point to watch it this year unlike the past few years. Unfortunately the dunk contest will never be what it was because everything has been done. There is nothing left that is shocking or overly impressive anymore.

Imagine seeing the famous Vince Carter routine now. It would not be that impressive.

Comment

That had to be the worst dunk contest format I've ever seen.

The first round was like watching warmups, all disorganized and ****.

Then the battle round? The **** was that.

Then it just abruptly ended after the East won?!

Even the dunkers were confused. None of them even knew who won or who should get the trophy!

What sucks is they actually had a good lineup of dunkers this year too.

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty bad.

Thing has just got so damn gimmicky over the years. I did like Walls dunk, though.

I guess because I have been watching them for 30 years. And the whole Saturday night deal has become hugely bloated. Keep it to the three point and the slam dunk contests. I really don't care about the East-West North-South skills of the rising stars women and men co-ed challenge.

Shit is becoming almost unwatchable.

Comment

I think there is definetly something wrong with the new commissionaire wdf man those are probably the worst rules ever. The dunk contest had great players tho but it needs to change back to its old format.

T.rosss should have won but wall had a great dunk also.

Comment

D-League dunk contest was better...

Comment

The format actually ****ed up the contest. I don't even mind the 90 second first round. AFTER THAT they should have had the individuals make it to the next round and compete for a winner. How do you only have a team win the damn dunk contest?

Comment

Originally posted by king4oranges View Post
                  I think there is definetly something wrong with the new commissionaire wdf man those are probably the worst rules ever. The dunk contest had great players tho but it needs to change back to its old format.

T.rosss should have won but wall had a great dunk also.
                  I read that he's gonna greenlight the advertisments on the jerseys.

Comment

**** was awful.

not even wall's dunk could save that ****.

Comment

****ing dreadful.

at Magic and Dr.J saying that John Wall 'brought the dunk contest back!'

No, no he didn't.

Nelly got hyped when Beal made about 4/5 3's in a row. That's how good all star Saturday currently is. Durant does that every other ****ing game.

Comment

Working...
                      X