No announcement yet.

Worst fighter turned commentator contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
    Dude, off topic but why do the basketball players slugging it out in your sig look like Tommy Hearns and Chris Byrd to me
    This is a boxing forum, and I thought it would be nice to showcase Kobe Bryant getting KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      George "after the fighters the referee is the most important person in the ring" Foreman

He was kind of funny and he was as consistent as a fine Swiss time piece with his love of power punchers so it was always easy to see where he was going to come from in a fight so I didn't mind him much but he provided very little wisdom for a guy who had been around as along as him.
      He offered little-to-no analysis of the game itself but his enthusiasm and after-fight smile made it all worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        He offered little-to-no analysis of the game itself but his enthusiasm and after-fight smile made it all worth it.
        Lampley provides plenty of enthusiasm for the whole crew, and if the boxer was beating the puncher I didn't find him to be that enthusiastic he actually seemed upset that the power guy couldn't make something happen while talking nonsense about the power guy still being dangerous (B-Hop-Trinidad for example).

Comment

I guarantee every single poster on this board knows more about boxing than Amir Khan.

Comment

what fights has Khan commentated on?

I actually like Ward. Don't really like Roy but better than no one

Comment

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
              what fights has Khan commentated on?

I actually like Ward. Don't really like Roy but better than no one
              Mayweather-Ortiz and also Judah-Malignaggi.

Comment

Working...
              X