No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Eyes April 6 Return, But Not Against Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
    No actually I didn't. I read the first couple of lines and you start talking about your son. And I just couldn't care less. It's the same coming from your mouth every time. You're like the bros - BORING. And so are the rest of your fanboy clique. When you can't back up your talk you resort to insults. And you claim to be more "seasoned" than the rest of us. I think you need to grow up baby boy.

Ps its 'where' not 'were'. Your old arse should know better.
    What insults? And honestly your not even good at lying and how do I know you lied? It is simple, I mentioned comparing Haye's KO percentage in the paragraph after I said something about my son. So nice try but you had to have read if you knew what I said. And picking me apart for an old typo is a sign of desperation. lol lol lmao

Comment

Yes you certainly do have many "typos". As in it is you're not your. And for an old guy with 20 kids you like the lol and lmao's a bit too much old sport. I didn't even see whatever you wrote with his KO ratio. I was referring to you saying Wlad has fought better opponents. But his biggest fight was agains a loser called Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
        David Haye got a Major in Physics and one in Business Marketing at Cambridge University
        sounds very unlikely - source please.

p.s. oh I get it, you were just trying to be funny.
        Last edited by Dolor; 01-17-2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          Hahaha! It's just becoming ridiculous.
          Now we are going to take on Klitschkos for doing sports and not physics or medicine. LOL!

Exactly. Stay on topic, guys.

Comment

[QUOTE=hweightblogger;12922388]Actually one could even make an argument that Mormeck would have been Muhammad Ali's best win, too.

That's the class of Wladimir, he bummifies top opponents.[/QUOTE]

Than what happened with Corrie Sanders who never beat another top 10 fighter before or after that?

Comment

Yes you certainly do have many "typos". As in it is you're not your. And for an old guy with 20 kids you like the lol and lmao's a bit too much old sport. I didn't even see whatever you wrote with his KO ratio. I was referring to you saying Wlad has fought better opponents. But his biggest fight was agains a loser called Haye.
              Twenty kids? Ole my goodness. You are also doing the same thing that you claimed Klit brother fans are doing. Because this conversation has drifted into juvenile trash talking on your part. And why is that? Is it because you no longer can defend the fraud that is David Haye?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                Twenty kids? Ole my goodness. You are also doing the same thing that you claimed Klit brother fans are doing. Because this conversation has drifted into juvenile trash talking on your part. And why is that? Is it because you no longer can defend the fraud that is David Haye?
                20 *year old.

Defend him? I don't need to defend him. I didn't even bring his name up. People like you automatically think that I don't like the bros because of Haye, but I disliked their style way before he was even a HW. But I have just realized that conversing with you is like speaking to a door. I give you my opinion, I say Haye has a bigger variety of punches, takes more chances, KOs people early on, he is quicker, faster and just overall more entertaining. I have never said he would beat Wladimir. At least not after their fight. But I believe he could have chance against Vitali and that fight would get everybody excited. And then you call me delusional. What for? Having a different opinion from you? Same with some of the other fanboys - showing their intelligence by calling me a ****. I mean, you guys realize this a forum right? Why bother calling me names? It's not like you'll meet me anyways - and if you did I doubt you'd say it to my face. But you guys can keep on being Internet warriors, and I will keep posting about boxing issues.

Comment

20 *year old.

Defend him? I don't need to defend him. I didn't even bring his name up. People like you automatically think that I don't like the bros because of Haye, but I disliked their style way before he was even a HW. But I have just realized that conversing with you is like speaking to a door. I give you my opinion, I say Haye has a bigger variety of punches, takes more chances, KOs people early on, he is quicker, faster and just overall more entertaining. I have never said he would beat Wladimir. At least not after their fight. But I believe he could have chance against Vitali and that fight would get everybody excited. And then you call me delusional. What for? Having a different opinion from you? Same with some of the other fanboys - showing their intelligence by calling me a ****. I mean, you guys realize this a forum right? Why bother calling me names? It's not like you'll meet me anyways - and if you did I doubt you'd say it to my face. But you guys can keep on being Internet warriors, and I will keep posting about boxing issues.
                  You don't just give your opinion. Because you lie and skew the facts in favor of Haye and in an attempt to make Wlad look bad. You personally attack me about issues that have nothing to do with boxing. You then claim that is what Klit fans have done to you while you are doing the same thing. You also speak about internet warriors while stating that no one would say these things to your face. Why? Do you assume that you are some kind of tough guy? All I can say is who cares? Finally you state that you will stick to boxing issues when you are the one who took this conversion somewhere else in the first place. So, yes I believe you are delusional because you somehow believe the nonsense that you say when you are in fact the one who has consistently contradicted the very things that you have said. We are done for now. Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    You don't just give your opinion. Because you lie and skew the facts in favor of Haye and in an attempt to make Wlad look bad. You personally attack me about issues that have nothing to do with boxing. You then claim that is what Klit fans have done to you while you are doing the same thing. You also speak about internet warriors while stating that no one would say these things to your face. Why? Do you assume that you are some kind of tough guy? All I can say is who cares? Finally you state that you will stick to boxing issues when you are the one who took this conversion somewhere else in the first place. So, yes I believe you are delusional because you somehow believe the nonsense that you say when you are in fact the one who has consistently contradicted the very things that you have said. We are done for now. Goodbye!
                    Please explain how I've screwed the facts please. You just can't back anything up that's why you using a child's excuse to go away.

Comment

Working...
                    X