Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye Now Selling Himself With Naked Buttocks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Weebler you have got an irrational dislike of Haye

Yeah he was a prick about this whole wlad thing but he's alright really, and you can see it watching this show
    lol it's hardly irrational, loads of people dislike him - much more than I do.

I don't like his personality, personal opinion, I'll be neutral during any Vitali bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      David Price doesn't think so.

David Price - "David Haye's got nothing to gain by fighting me. I'm just British champion and have only had 13 fights. He's a former world champion and he wants to be fighting the very best."
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/18858396

Like Price Haye doesn't really have anything to gain fighting those guys.Tyson Fury is locked in to a contract for FTA TV which he his paid peanuts. Fury knew Haye wouldn't accept such a low paid fight, that's why he opened his mouth. Stop talking like it's a rematch that Haye wants, he hasn't fought Vitali and it's for a completely different belt.

It's hilarious that the people saying Haye has fought nobody are the ones wanting him to fight unproven prospects instead of the number 2.
      Nowhere in that statement does Price say he is not the number 1 heavyweight. Even if he did, it wouldn’t mean squat. When Tyson was an up-and-coming prospect, Ali said he thought Tyson would have beaten him; a claim that many, including me, feel is ridiculous. Sometimes fighters say things out of respect. This is all the more likely considering Haye and Price have been sparring partners.

Regardless, I have no doubt Price would beat Haye. And if Haye were to fight Deontay Wilders, my money wouldn’t be on Haye either.

What has Haye done at heavyweight? He beat Valuev; something which Chagaev did before him. Did Chagaev immediately get a shot at Vitali after losing to Wladimir. No. So why should Haye?

While Haye fantasises about how the public will hail him a heavyweight great after he beats up a man older than Shane Mosley, there are half a dozen legitimate contenders who have earned their title shots, many of whom are undefeated. What has Haye done that is so great that elevates him above all these other contenders?

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
        What has Haye done at heavyweight? He beat Valuev; something which Chagaev did before him. Did Chagaev immediately get a shot at Vitali after losing to Wladimir. No. So why should Haye?

While Haye fantasises about how the public will hail him a heavyweight great after he beats up a man older than Shane Mosley, there are half a dozen legitimate contenders who have earned their title shots, many of whom are undefeated. What has Haye done that is so great that elevates him above all these other contenders?
        Run his mouth and retire.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Run his mouth and retire.
          Knock out world class foes over two divisions in grand style while drawing massive crowds.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
            Knock out world class foes over two divisions in grand style while drawing massive crowds.
            anybody with a mouth that generates attention is gonna be hated by some, but in fairness haye has done the business in the ring and outside the brothers is easily the biggest draw in the heavyweight scene and that's not up for debate.

He came up short against wlad, but who doesn't? If Vitali retires fair enough but if he fights and fights someone other than haye its a horrendous duck and should be seen as such. I mean fighting haye = a dangerous fight for way more money. fighting bum charr or whatever = easy fight for waay less.

Compare haye's last 5 opponents to vitali's and you'll find haye more than deserves it on merit alone.

Comment

Working...
            X