Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate those meat head weightlifters at the gym.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate those meat head weightlifters at the gym.

Those big doofy idiots that walk around with those weight belts with the huge upper bodies but have skinny ass legs. I hate when the grunt in between every rep. The locker is the worst because these idiots walk around naked and constantly look in the at themselves. I hate them.

Eat more protein and carbs and you could be like them trigg.

Comment

I hate grunting, only attention whores grunt benching 150 pounds

Comment

You look at big buff guys when their naked?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I hate grunting, only attention whores grunt benching 150 pounds

the "i'm such a badass" grunts are for idiots, but there's certainly value in controlling your breathing during certain exercises. if you're at the gym to impress people in terms of your appearance or the nature of the work you're doing in your workout, you're a loser.

and TS:

you sure you don't covet the size on some level? assuming that all large men are neanderthals is ignorant. plenty of weightlifters are educated and cerebral dudes. you've got your rock stupid dudes in all walks of life. they usually lift in groups and at peak hours.
          Last edited by New England; 09-09-2012, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            You look at big buff guys when their naked?
            then he proceeds to masturbating in the sauna. what a disgusting ***g0t footmouth really is.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              the "i'm such a badass" grunts are for idiots, but there's certainly value in controlling your breathing during certain exercises. if you're at the gym to impress people in terms of your appearance or the nature of the work you're doing in your workout, you're a loser.

and TS:

you sure you don't covet the size on some level? assuming that all large men are neanderthals is ignorant. plenty of weightlifters are educated and cerebral dudes. you've got your rock stupid dudes in all walks of life. they usually lift in groups and at peak hours.

This!!!

Comment

looks like someone is jealous ... lol. Those guys work hard for what they have .. There's nothing wrong with grunting .. when you lift heavy ass weights it happens sometimes ... Anyway , in the gym you're suppose to work out for yourself , stop worrying about other people.

Comment

If you don't like meatheads why are you at a gym? Thats where they hang.

Buy a weight set and work out at home!
                  Last edited by paulf; 09-09-2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

That's why I don't go to the gym

Comment

Working...
                    X