Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Due to a SQL Server DB error when merging threads, welcome to the all new, refreshed, Mayweather/Pac master thread. All discussion will go here.
    Yes.
    41.35%
    No.
    58.65%

1st..............

Comment

2nd...................

Comment

3rd..... Mayweather wins if it ever happens

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          3rd..... Mayweather wins if it ever happens
          4th, I agree, I mean Pac needs guys to come at him and not have any head movement, seeing Mayweather next to Cotto made me sure that Mayweather is BIG and will use his size length and movement to nearly shut Pacquiao out..

Comment

The more important question is, how am I going to have a cup of tea in the morning when the milk just got spilt. Fcuk Mayweather and Pacquiao, I need my damn tea

Comment

spot for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                1st..............
                Um...no, you were 2nd.

Comment

Pac has more going against him in this fight than most people think. Mayweathers defense kind of deteriorates against southpaws due the fact that he cant roll with the power shots coming from that side. We saw this briefly against Ortiz. That, combined with Pac's amazing ability to change angles on the inside spells disaster for Mayweather.

Comment

10th? lol

So is the old thread canned? That would have been one hell of a mess to go through in a few years!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X