Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21 members of the neo nazi party elected to Greece govt...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Well we can probably agree that "common" sense isn't very common. But Hitler is commonly referred to as the most extreme example of right wing and that simply isn't anywhere close to factual, neither are the examples you mentioned.
    Jeff whats your opinoin on franco and mussloini???

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Jeff whats your opinoin on franco and mussloini???
      Generally I don't have one, though I think Mussolini was more of a detriment to Hitler than an asset. So he gets props from me.
      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 05-10-2012, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Generally I don't, though I think Mussolini was more of a detriment to Hitler than an asset. So he gets props from me.
        VIVA IL DUCE

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Well.... the Nazis did restore Germany into a global power.
          And paid a hefty price. Adenauer did significantly better.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            And paid a hefty price. Adenauer did significantly better.
            Whats happening on the streets of coppenhagen hells angels AK81 waging war against who???? wake up nelson and smell the coffee its everywhere

Comment

Whats happening on the streets of coppenhagen hells angels AK81 waging war against who???? wake up nelson and smell the coffee its everywhere
              I am very much awake. Hells angels fights a war for the drug market. Its not a racewar. Its business.

Comment

I am very much awake. Hells angels fights a war for the drug market. Its not a racewar. Its business.
                just businesss???? so it isnt the muslim immagirants aginast the hells angels botor bike, an have now called in back up from danish nationals like then ak81 its very much racial now, and even i can tell you that and am in scotland.

Comment

just businesss???? so it isnt the muslim immagirants aginast the hells angels botor bike, an have now called in back up from danish nationals like then ak81 its very much racial now, and even i can tell you that and am in scotland.
                  What I am saying is that it makes no difference which ethnic race that is involved in the conflict. 10 years ago the struggle was between two seperate danish biker gangs (Bull***** and Hells Angels). Today its between Hells Angels and an immigrant gang. At stake is the lucrative drug market.

It has nothing to do with race. Its strictly business.
                  Last edited by BattlingNelson; 05-10-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

What I am saying is that it makes no difference which ethnic race that is involved in the conflict. 10 years ago the struggle was between two seperate danish biker gangs (Bull***** and Hells Angels). Today its between Hells Angels and an immigrant gang. At stake is the lucrative drug market.

It has nothing to do with race. Its strictly business.
                    and what happened when you made them cartoons of mohamaed???? a speak to a couple of danish posters on this board and they have both told me they have been the victim of race crimes, a laughed and thought they was kidding, how the the fcuk can that happen in a majoirty white country???? and on the streets on copenhagen hells angels and ak81 have the support from their brothers in europe and dont forget that cause were alll watching.

you seen what happened in norway rite?????
                    Last edited by Rocky...; 05-10-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

and what happened when you made them cartoons of mohamaed???? a speak to a couple of danish posters on this board and they have both told me they have been the victim of race crimes, a laughed and thought they was kidding, how the the fcuk can that happen in a majoirty white country???? and on the streets on copenhagen hells angels and ak81 have the support from their brothers in europe and dont forget that cause were alll watching.

you seen what happened in norway rite?????
                      Listen. Its not a race war. Trust me. I know. I live here.

There is the Odd racial related crime, but there is no trend and no war.

As for Norway we are dealing with a lone psychopath.

Comment

Working...
                      X