Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you give Pacquiao or Mayweather credit for fighting Martinez at lower than 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldn't.

Comment

Weight divisions are arbitrary. Why is 147 a weight class and not 150?

And its Martinez whos been begging for a fight with Pac, not the other way around. Its a privilege and a honor to get in the ring with who is arguable the GOAT, especially when your walking around weight is 40+ pounds more than him

Comment

not for 150...he go down 10 they go up 3

if they fight him at 154 they'll get credit and certified respect...that a go along way 2 bringing boxin back....mayweather i believe will fight at 154...pac-man will find a way 2 beat u before he step in the ring wit u....so i'm thinkin they weight drain him....that makes boxin messed up...they know he really 154 so they not fightin him there

Comment

I would, Martinez is trying to sell himself at 150. If he comes in drained & weary that's his fault not theirs. If either manages to kick his a$$ all over creation for being dumb, I will absolutley give them props, I don't see why not.

Comment

I can't even imagine Mayweather thinking about fighting Martinez at any weight! So the credit goes to money.

Comment

Working...
            X