Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most overrated females of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disagree on Roberts, Portman, Hermoine, Cyrus and Spears. Roberts and Spears may have seen better days but at their peaks they were beautiful. The rest of that list I suppose I agree with. I have a hard time taking shots at people's looks while I sit back behind my computer, anonymously. I would bang any of those chicks 8 ways from Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
      Disagree on Roberts, Portman, Hermoine, Cyrus and Spears. Roberts and Spears may have seen better days but at their peaks they were beautiful. The rest of that list I suppose I agree with. I have a hard time taking shots at people's looks while I sit back behind my computer, anonymously. I would bang any of those chicks 8 ways from Sunday.
      I didn't say I wouldn't fuk some of them. It's a list, I'm on the internet, don't take it so seriously.

I will put myself on the list of most overrated males, I admit, I'm not Brad Pitt.

There, you satisfied?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Hahaha, I know it was a reach but Jeffries is obsessed with me.

He is obsessed with race but I didn't even notice they were all white.

I will say I should have put Gabrielle Union on there, she is ok btu nothing great.
        lol why are you 2 always at each others e-throats?

i'd bang the **** outta Union but i agree, def. not anything special

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
          lol why are you 2 always at each others e-throats?

i'd bang the **** outta Union but i agree, def. not anything special
          Because I don't agree with him, it's that simple. He tries and makes me out to be a racist which I find hilarious and if he knew me in person, he would feel stupid.

I guess he thinks all Mexicans should just do what they are supposed to, notbe educated or have an opinion. I'm his worst fear.....

Comment

Dolly Parton, Marilyn Monroe and Pamela Anderson.

Mehhhh.

Comment

I didn't say I wouldn't fuk some of them. It's a list, I'm on the internet, don't take it so seriously.

I will put myself on the list of most overrated males, I admit, I'm not Brad Pitt.

There, you satisfied?
              You got some serious insecurity issues, don't you? I never mentioned you, my post wasn't a shot at you, it was my own feelings about "rating" women anonymously over the internet.

Comment

Because I don't agree with him, it's that simple. He tries and makes me out to be a racist which I find hilarious and if he knew me in person, he would feel stupid.

I guess he thinks all Mexicans should just do what they are supposed to, notbe educated or have an opinion. I'm his worst fear.....
                i thought Jeffries is half mexican? i could be wrong, maybe it's another poster

dude, where in miami can i have authetic tacos de lengua?

i know of a bad ass mexican taco shop in homestead but i hate that long drive

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                  You got some serious insecurity issues, don't you? I never mentioned you, my post wasn't a shot at you, it was my own feelings about "rating" women anonymously over the internet.

Me insecure? Hahaha.....wow you are WAY off, I think you are the first person in the world to call me that, seriously. Cocky, obnoxious, know it all, maybe but insecure.......no.

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
                  i thought Jeffries is half mexican? i could be wrong, maybe it's another poster

dude, where in miami can i have authetic tacos de lengua?

i know of a bad ass mexican taco shop in homestead but i hate that long drive
                  He's as Mexican as I am Swedish.

There's a few places, my favorite place is far from you maybe. There's this place in Pompano that I love to visit once in a while, it's called "Doña Raquels" place is straight heat. Homemade everything, tacos, tamales, chilaquiles verdes, mole Poblano etc, the works man.

Comment

This is my list of most overrated females. I don't see the beauty in these women, I don't see the attraction. Some of them I find repulsive to be honest with you. Made up Hollywood stars that were elevated to sex symbol status for whatever reason.

#10 - Julia Roberts. I think since she played the role in Pretty Woman, America fell in love with her but as a pure beauty, she's nothing special. Especially with that over sized mouth.

#9 - Anne Hathaway. ***** needs to eat and get a tan.

#8 - Kate Hudson. Your not your mother, she was much cuter and you are like a scoop of plain vanilla ice cream...boring.

#7 - Natalie Portman. It's not sexy to me to look like you are 13 years old for ever, grow some hips and ass then get back at me.

#6 - Emma Watson (Chick from Harry Potter). I hear how so many guy think she's hot, look, stop liking the "little girl" look, grow the fuk up and get with some grown ass women.

#5 - Pamela Anderson. Do I really need to go into detail on this one? Fake ****, fake hair, fake everything. She's like a por.nstar who never actually did por.n.

#4 - Miley Cyrus. Again, check into a local police department and get help for being a Pedo.

#3 - Danica Patrick (race car driver) Just because she drives a car for a living, is a woman and isn't disgusting to look at doesn't make her attractive.

#2 - Brittney Spears. This ***** has to be the queen of white trailer park trash. She might have been cute when she was younger to 14 year old boys but after having 2 kids and being run through by half of Hollywood, she's not cute anymore.

#1 - Cameron Diaz. This one is a mystery to me, she looks like the Joker from Batman. She has no ass, no **** and she looks like a dude.

So I am not busy this morning, sue me.
                    Amen to that. I thought I was the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                      Amen to that. I thought I was the only one.
                      Bro, she's so fukin ugly and dudes love her.

Comment

Working...
                      X