Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
    You people are fools.

Tommy Hearns is going to get KTFO..

Tommy Hearns KO1 jack da rippuh aka naseem hamed.

Comment

This is suicide. Hearns already cannot speak correctly. He's gonna get seriously injured.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
        Tommy Hearns KO1 jack da rippuh aka naseem hamed.
        Wtf is that about?

Cheap shot.

Comment

He'll get KTFO against the first opponent with a pulse.

Comment

i love hearns, but i wonder what weight hes gona come back as. to be honest, im worried.

Comment

Rumors are He will be fighting RICARDO MAYORGA!!!

Comment

As one of my favorite classic fighters I hope to god Hearns doesnt come back. He is going to get punished by almost anyone out there for sure. The only fight I wanna see him in is vs Julio Cesar Chavez so he can KO him and put his Adios tour away. Otherwise Hearns is in for big trouble.. stupid stupid way to ruin a legacy

Comment

Fcuk did Foremen get ahold of hearns too? Next thing you know Foremen's gonna be calling Ali and convinceing him to come back.

Comment

I just saw them announce that Thomas Hearns is coming back for a fight within the next two months on ESPN's SportsCenter. I would have prefered that The Hitman didn't do this, but since he is, I am behind him 100% since he is my favorite fighter of all time. I just hope that he doesn't suffer further long term consequences from doing this. His speech patterns don't seem so good to me in recent years. Let's hope for the best for him.

Comment

It's all about the money

Comment

Working...
                      X