Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if lebron chose boxin instead of basketball.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one thing people forget when comparing other athletes to today's HW fighters is HEART. will Lebron have the heart to survive in Boxing? We may never know unless he laces up the gloves...

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
      You grow up competing in the sports you love...

What about Tony the tiger? He was taller than Wlad wasn't he? Still went down and stayed down like a sack of ****.
      tony the tiger had ******* if i recall.... wlad has not fought a fighter who truley has a chance in both skills and size.... he fights fighters like tony thomson, whos big but garbage, or eddie chambers, who's tiny but skilled..... im not saying its his fault, but im not gonna be blinded by what hes doing... i see what hes capable of, and i dont think his skill level is as high as his fans make it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        So were McCline, Jefferson, Austin was virtually the same height and all are remembered as highlight reel kos
        lmao mcline? rey austin? cmon son, tall ass bums...

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
          lmao mcline? rey austin? cmon son, tall ass bums...
          You do not make any sense then, your thread is pure speculation, and there is not even a shred of evidence that Lebron would do any better in boxing then these guys, who, btw, did earn their title shots. And that a fucking lot to achieve in boxing. Same way I could say that Achilees would make a great boxer because he could only be hurt in his heel.

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
            wlad would be just another European fighter thats gets pwnd by an american, but since he has the luxury of being soooo big, he beats more skilled fighters with his height and size advantage alone..... wlad cannot beat his older brother, simply because hes not bigger than him.... lol at all the fools who actually think wlad had top notch SKILLS.... this is a myth, because being able to keep someone 6 inches shorter than u at bay with a jab is only hard for a ****** lmao... wlad is nowhere close to the skill level of anyone top 10 p4p in the paat 3 decades!

i must admit tho, he is in shape (like most fighters) -_-....
            and he uses his height well (thats not a skill)
            if eddie chambers was 6'6, he would have beat wlads ass!.... that is all
            says the racist black boy who picked Chambers to win by KO over Wlad.

basketball is a ***** sport, all of the players are soft and can't fight for ****.

You Americans have gone soft.

Eastern European heavyweights are superior.

Comment

Its all just opinions, just because your big doesnt mean you can take a shot or even deliver one correctly. The klitschkos are not the prettiest to watch but i think it would be a lot harder than you think to beat them, even wlad who now protects his chin at all costs

Comment

Oh wait, I just remembered you are a troll. Forget I even replied to your thread.

Comment

i dont know why people fail to see this, the only reason why the Klits are dominating is because they are always way bigger then their opponents, its like fatass person vs a grizzly bear

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    You do not make any sense then, your thread is pure speculation, and there is not even a shred of evidence that Lebron would do any better in boxing then these guys, who, btw, did earn their title shots. And that a fucking lot to achieve in boxing. Same way I could say that Achilees would make a great boxer because he could only be hurt in his heel.
                    im looking at the fact that lebron james is tall, fit, fast, has great reflexes, is athletic, and overall is coach able.... if he has been brought up boxing as oppose to basketball, i have no doubt in my mind that he would be camp right now.... yes its speculation, but its not the overall point im trying to prove... my point is that when u have a guy, that has skills, and is also at least close to wlads overall size, i dont think wlad will be able to win... when we have something like that, then ill start believing in this dude..

vitali has my respect, because of his record and overall resume... he fought lennox, something that wlad wouldve dies doing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
                      says the racist black boy who picked Chambers to win by KO over Wlad.

basketball is a ***** sport, all of the players are soft and can't fight for ****.

You Americans have gone soft.

Eastern European heavyweights are superior.
                      What about eastern european lightweight, welterweight, middleweights?

are they soft ?

Big american guys go to other sports, that's why America has some of the best p4p fighter but no great heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X