No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Oh I don't mean while you there. I mean when you wonderin afterward why the hell you spent your hard earned $ on that fight. I can't see that fight bein anything but Nyquil wit wit arms n legs.

Not expecting Gatti-Ward. But I do expect it to be somewhat better then a total snooze fest.

I do think Dawson has given up A LOT for this fight to happen. If he goes down in weight, and beats Ward in his hometown, then, my fucking hat is getting tipped to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Time to change that. Just crack a beer or 2. It's gettin late, you don;t need to get lit, but you need to at least sip sumthin.
      Fck it i have been good lately,cracking a pint of guiness.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        There you go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Not expecting Gatti-Ward. But I do expect it to be somewhat better then a total snooze fest.

I do think Dawson has given up A LOT for this fight to happen. If he goes down in weight, and beats Ward in his hometown, then, my fucking hat is getting tipped to him.
          I can't stand Chad. I really want somebody to whoop his ass good. I can't see Ward goin in on him like that, but I definitely expect him to win. I don't think 168 will affect him too much. He just soft mentally. Ward won't let him get away wit that.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Good. I got 30-60 min left. I want as many of the homies as possible sippin before I call it a nite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            There you go.
            Nice having you on the radio show it was fun,dont really get why we ever stopped the shows to begin with.

Comment

• Finna hit they hay. Ya'll take care, Imma see ya'll in the mornin wit a cup off coffee splashed with some Crown. I holla.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Finna hit they hay. Ya'll take care, Imma see ya'll in the mornin wit a cup off coffee splashed with some Crown. I holla.
                Be easy Chief.

Comment

• Am i crazy for thinking Judah easily beats Garcia he has looked really good lately.

Comment

Am i crazy for thinking Judah easily beats Garcia he has looked really good lately.
                    Yep.

Can't pick Zab over anybody even remotely serious.

Comment

Nice having you on the radio show it was fun,dont really get why we ever stopped the shows to begin with.
                      Yeah, it was pretty cool. I do miss those days when Burner and Horus would have them weekly. There was straight up comedy during some of those joints, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X