No announcement yet.

De La Hoya-Forbes set for May 3 in tune-up for Mayweather rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya-Forbes set for May 3 in tune-up for Mayweather rematch

Oscar De La Hoya, who announced last month that he was seeking a spring tune-up fight ahead of a planned September rematch with Floyd Mayweather Jr., has finalized a deal with his opponent, former junior lightweight titlist Steve Forbes on May 3. De La Hoya is returning to train with Floyd Mayweather Sr., who is going to train De La Hoya to defeat his son, assuming De La Hoya beats Forbes. Forbes' trainer is now Roger Mayweather, the estranged brother of Floyd Sr. and the trainer of Floyd Jr., who is also estranged from his father.

lol that would be messed up if Forbes was too live and upset Oscar.

it's not impossible.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

This is pretty interesting. Oscar should get another fight in after Forbes though, I dont think that will have him anywhere near ready to step in the ring again w/ Floyd.

Comment

Sturm?remember That

Comment

i love this fight. its huge for the contender fighters. steve forbes can win.
          its cool cuz sugar and oscar and steve are all friends.. its kinda like they are giving him the fight for the payday cuz forbes deserves it.. but steve will be thinking about the W not the money.. cant wait for this one

Comment

wow roger mayweather training forbes??..and didnt sr train forbes before? i seriously think that forbes is going to upset de la hoya..i have that gut feeling..

Comment

Working...
            X