No announcement yet.

UK peeps - Pro Evo 6 released early!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK peeps - Pro Evo 6 released early!

I just went and got it,i seen people sayin it was out in other forums,i fort they wa laying,so i rang gamestation,they had it,its sick u need 2 go cop dis ****

I heard some good and bad

Bad
    lacks features like EA 360 games

Good
    Still the king of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
      I just went and got it,i seen people sayin it was out in other forums,i fort they wa laying,so i rang gamestation,they had it,its sick u need 2 go cop dis ****
      Big thanks for that news.

I play Pro Evo 5 everyday, and just finished yet another season in the master league.
      Perfect timing for the new game.

Comment

Guys, I have just got it for the the XBox 360, before I have always played the Fifa games but have heard all the hype about the gameplay etc of Pro Evo, I have got to say I am disappointed and I am rushing to buy Fifa 2007 as soon as its out!

If I am missing something please let me know as it seems about 5 years behind Fifa to me and I hate the fact that most of the team names are fictional i.e. Liverpool-Merseyside Red!

Huge disappointment unless like I said I am missing something that is not obvious!

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
          Guys, I have just got it for the the XBox 360, before I have always played the Fifa games but have heard all the hype about the gameplay etc of Pro Evo, I have got to say I am disappointed and I am rushing to buy Fifa 2007 as soon as its out!

If I am missing something please let me know as it seems about 5 years behind Fifa to me and I hate the fact that most of the team names are fictional i.e. Liverpool-Merseyside Red!

Huge disappointment unless like I said I am missing something that is not obvious!
          Either ur a Fifa fan or ur a Pro Evo fan.
          Pro Evo takes a long time to get into, but from wat ive heard it is a much more skillful game. Much harder and the game play although it can be frustrating as hell, is more realistic.

The fact that ur bothered by the team names doessnt suprise me. One of the main selling points to Fifa is the names and the graphics.
          But as far as gameplay goes, all reviews say Pro Evo is a much more sophisticated game.
          Fifa may be more fun, and is suited for younger players, from wat ive heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru View Post
            Either ur a Fifa fan or ur a Pro Evo fan.
            Pro Evo takes a long time to get into, but from wat ive heard it is a much more skillful game. Much harder and the game play although it can be frustrating as hell, is more realistic.

The fact that ur bothered by the team names doessnt suprise me. One of the main selling points to Fifa is the names and the graphics.
            But as far as gameplay goes, all reviews say Pro Evo is a much more sophisticated game.
            Fifa may be more fun, and is suited for younger players, from wat ive heard.
            This is why I switched Bobby, unfortunately it doesn't seem to be true!

The game play seems basic and speaking to others who have this game it seems that this version is a big disappointment following all the hype!

I'm not giving up but it doesn't seem anything special to me!

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
              This is why I switched Bobby, unfortunately it doesn't seem to be true!

The game play seems basic and speaking to others who have this game it seems that this version is a big disappointment following all the hype!

I'm not giving up but it doesn't seem anything special to me!
              I changed from Fifa to Pro Evo two years ago and haven't looked back since. Once you get over the different team names (you can change them all back with the editor) you start to appreciate the quality of the gameplay. You probably can't really see the difference between Pro and Fifa because Fifa has got more like Pro every year.

But trust me, stick with it. You'll thank me in the end!

Comment

Working...
              X