• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Errol Spence ko's brook, all Brits will be begging this guy to return

Will he answer the call?

The King will reclaim his throne.

KO Spencer Brook then Pac.

Comment

British fighters are just not that good besides Joshua. They all lose to Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        British fighters are just not that good besides Joshua. They all lose to Americans.
        I agree

it's genetics mostly.

Brits just can't fight, superior genes if you are born on american soil.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          I agree

it's genetics mostly.

Brits just can't fight, superior genes if you are born on american soil.
          That's the truth. We will always have the best athletes in every sport imaginable. The only time you guys win is when you breed a genetic freak athlete like Joshua.

He has everything. Style, class, charisma, 6 pack abs, tall, strong, aesthetic, smooth with ladies.

Comment

That's the truth. We will always have the best athletes in every sport imaginable.
            That's true man.

Theres magic in that american air.

if you are born elsewhere, just aint gonna happen for you

I call it the spirit of abe lincoln.

Comment

The other question is, will they call Spence a hype job when he loses. I hope not, I hate that stupid ish but you know someone will say it

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                That's true man.

Theres magic in that american air.

if you are born elsewhere, just aint gonna happen for you

I call it the spirit of abe lincoln.
                Someone should introduce A. Joshua to Maria Sharapova. They should breed and produce super athletic freak babies.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate keeper View Post
                  The other question is, will they call Spence a hype job when he loses. I hope not, I hate that stupid ish but you know someone will say it
                  If Spence loses it's inevitable he's going to be called a hype job, because of threads like this.

Comment

That's the truth. We will always have the best athletes in every sport imaginable. The only time you guys win is when you breed a genetic freak athlete like Joshua.

He has everything. Style, class, charisma, 6 pack abs, tall, strong, aesthetic, smooth with ladies.
                    That's bull****. Most of the sports played in America are only played in America aha. So they can be the best athletes in the world at those sports because they're the only ones who play them.

Comment

Working...
                    X