Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Attorney General under investigation (Russia)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Or he also could have just answered with the thought of any conversation about the campaign with the rusians
    Which he believe he did not have any conversation about the campaign

No intent of lying
    Exactly.

Sessions met with the Russian ambassador when he was on the Senate Armed Services Committee. There will be a record of that. To lie about that would be sheer stupidity.

Sessions didn't get where he's at by being stupid.

The Dems are playing 'Gotcha! politics'. Nothing more.

Comment

Comment

Congress: how many device did u used as private server

Hillary: 1

Fact = six

Congress: did u submit all emails

Hillary: yes i did

Fact = 30k emails deleted

Is hillary in prison? Sheet she was even allowed to run as president :/

Comment

Congress: how many device did u used as private server

Hillary: 1

Fact = six

Congress: did u submit all emails

Hillary: yes i did

Fact = 30k emails deleted

Betcha there was no treasonous discussions with the Russians in those e mails.

Much to do about nothing.

Now these juicy Russian scandals in only the 1st month ?

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Betcha there was no treasonous discussions with the Russians in those e mails.

Much to do about nothing.

Now these juicy Russian scandals in only the 1st month ?

hammered litterally hammered her 6 devices and deleted her emails usung bleachbit a software that leaves no trace and ur saying no treasonous stuffs on there?

how old are u?
            ur common sense seems not reach puberty yet

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
              Wow a leftist liberal from Detroit, what a surprise, where is your safe space, Wayne State. Next thing you know you'll be voting for a fraud for mayor because he changed his name to Coleman Young. Detroit finally has a Mayor that can do the job but you stupid people in Detroit will **** IT UP like everything else you touch.
              I was praising the president lol, and I'm not liberal, I was born in Detroit, but I live in Metro-Detroit, and I don't see how we people from Detroit messed up Detroit, it was NAFTA that ruined us

Comment

The establishment authoritarian left is in league with the Bush era neocons. They want war, they want globalization, they want the end of the middle class, the want an end to dissent. Saber rattling and fear mongering towards an old cold war enemy is apparent.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                  The establishment authoritarian left is in league with the Bush era neocons. They want war, they want globalization, they want the end of the middle class, the want an end to dissent. Saber rattling and fear mongering towards an old cold war enemy is apparent.
                  Please stfu

Comment

Or he also could have just answered with the thought of any conversation about the campaign with the rusians
                    Which he believe he did not have any conversation about the campaign

No intent of lying

Isnt that same sheet fbi said about hillary lying to congress that she did not intend to lie?
                    Like she has no memmory she destroyed six devices, bleachbit her servers lol
                    Possible too

Comment

hammered litterally hammered her 6 devices and deleted her emails usung bleachbit a software that leaves no trace and ur saying no treasonous stuffs on there?

how old are u?
                      ur common sense seems not reach puberty yet

Tell me jr. trailer park Einstein what do you think was destroyed on her private e mails ???

Your common sense is equivelant to a paint chip eat'n chimp's
                      Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 03-02-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X