Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serena Williams marrying a rich white boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bet he went insane from being surrounded by gold diggers and retaliated by marrying an independently wealthy, dogfaced chick who handles herself

ironic but common scenario
    Last edited by ////; 01-02-2017, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      No offense but dude has billions and he settled for her. She's famous, yes, a tennis icon, yes, made her own life and fortune, yes. But she is hella ugly.

With his money he needs a trophy wife that he can fuk when he wants where he wants.

He settles for Serena? That white man can do better than that.
      No offense but you sound like when a salty woman wants a man for herself and some other chick got him. You sound jealous over their relationship in a gay way dude.

Comment

Originally posted by antrecasner View Post
        Never seen so many dudes get upset over another mans selection in women.
        Lol exactly, they sound gay as hell. I mean if they are, who cares, but at least come out and say it. It's more weird that a straight man behaves that way than a gay man. What straight man in their right mind would care who another man dates. I don't find Serena Williams attractive but if he does, to each his own. They're like "omfg he's too good for herrrrr". That's literally girl talk

Comment

gay would be them trying to set the guy up with another guy. from what i can tell, they wished hed pick a better looking WOMAN.

Comment

Originally posted by antrecasner View Post
            Never seen so many dudes get upset over another mans selection in women.
            Dude is a billionaire. That means there are literally 5+ figures of women who would automatically do anything to get him to put a ring on it.

Just be grateful he doesn't invite your girl to take a ride in his private jet to his condo in the Bahamas because she would probably leave your ass lol

I for one am glad he's off the market.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-02-2017, 02:18 AM.

Comment

....and people want to talk about a trump woman being a tranny.
              Last edited by Elroy The Great; 01-02-2017, 01:43 PM.

Comment

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Ho...photo-38141783

shlt, helle and her stretched out gina are supposedly single, AGAIN, and she loves white guys.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Her butt is amazing but she is way to muscular now, I guarantee she got that good clean poon, she is a germ phobe I saw her little docu and she cant stand smelling bad or being dirty she baths in evian water and always gets pedicures and manicures.

This has the intentional of producing master race children, she has the athleticism, and he has the brains if their kids inherent both they will be master race.
                  In a thread full of ******ation, you somehow manage to have the most ******ed post of all.

Comment

her big muscular culo gonna put a hurting on that on that white boy's pecker

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                      Dude is a billionaire. That means there are literally 5+ figures of women who would automatically do anything to get him to put a ring on it.

Just be grateful he doesn't invite your girl to take a ride in his private jet to his condo in the Bahamas because she would probably leave your ass lol

I for one am glad he's off the market.
                      Dude honestly I could give two shyts if he's on or off the market. You said it yourself there's millions of women on this planet. If he pulls mine more power to him, I'm on to the next one. I'll tell her enjoy your trip.

Comment

Working...
                      X