Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can an Alligator eat a Silverback Gorilla?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    n*gga you live in new jersey

closest thing to an alligator is some new york sewer rat
    Man I lived in South Carolina and North

Tell me there isn't alligators.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      How would the gorilla kill the gator?

I prefer the fight to be in a small cage.
      Gorilla limited but if he works the jab and utilizes his superior footwork gator can only follow in circles, gator gets frustrated when you "zig zag"

Ape can't go for the rear naked choke gator will death roll

Gorilla UD, or Alligator TKO

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        An alligator (or croc) would tear a gorilla to shreds.

Like a Thanksgiving meal.

Only a pitbull raised by slick bruvvas in the hood could beat an alligator.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Alligators are one of my worst fears.
          They wont **** with you as long as you let um be Beerz my man.

Comment

Neither of these two animals can shine a light to one of the most devious and filthy predators alive. The inner city bar skank.

Comment

Originally posted by MelanKomas View Post
              Gorilla limited but if he works the jab and utilizes his superior footwork gator can only follow in circles, gator gets frustrated when you "zig zag"
              The gorilla is limited? The f**k? MF'n gorilla got like a 97 inch reach advantage. Gators got like 2 inch arms, bro.

One on One. One fight in Jungle rematch clause near the water
              F**k that ****, one fight and one fight only. That's what I'm saying if I'm the gorilla. We all know if the gator gets home ring advantage it's over, can't nobody beat a gator when he has water to utilize

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              I think it's a closer fight on land. But as the Gator promoter, I want the fight at least close to the water. The gator is the A side. That gorilla hasn't fought nobody but bums. We want a 70-30 split with Ppv upside
              Lmao you're high, gorilla is the A side; when you go to the zoo who draws more of a crowd? Gorilla does by far, when you go to a gorilla enclosure there be like at least 50 to 75 kids just in awe, gator exhibit in comparison does poorly, maybe like 15, 20 kids tops

gators only do decent numbers when they're eating...gorillas meanwhile do well from the moment the zoo opens until closing time

Gorilla gets the fight in the jungle with an all primate judging panel or no fight

Comment

Ape can't go for the rear naked choke gator will death roll

Gorilla UD, or Alligator TKO
                Yeah, the gorilla has the reach advantage, but the gator is going to be coming in like Canelo with a massive fight night weight advantage. It'll be like the Khan fight. Gorilla will be up on the cards when gator KOs him.

But I agree, if gorilla lasts 12, he'll get the decision like Ward did

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Man I lived in South Carolina and North

Tell me there isn't alligators.
                  We've had gators make it up here to VA

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Yeah, the gorilla has the reach advantage, but the gator is going to be coming in like Canelo with a massive fight night weight advantage.
                    gator can come in weighing twice as much, let his ass. MFer will still lose every second of every round. All the gorilla has to do is just jab all night long. He literally wouldn't have to throw anything else but a damn jab. Jab and circle, jab and circle. Gator is so f**king overrated and y'all buy into the hype, smh, the gator only wins by hiding like a chump underneath the water and then surprise unsuspecting opponents, but no water this time to save the B side gator...gorilla sweeps every card, easy f**king work all day everyday war gorilla

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      The gorilla is limited? The f**k? MF'n gorilla got like a 97 inch reach advantage. Gators got like 2 inch arms, bro.

F**k that ****, one fight and one fight only. That's what I'm saying if I'm the gorilla. We all know if the gator gets home ring advantage it's over, can't nobody beat a gator when he has water to utilize

Lmao you're high, gorilla is the A side; when you go to the zoo who draws more of a crowd? Gorilla does by far, when you go to a gorilla enclosure there be like at least 50 to 75 kids just in awe, gator exhibit in comparison does poorly, maybe like 15, 20 kids tops

gators only do decent numbers when they're eating...gorillas meanwhile do well from the moment the zoo opens until closing time

Gorilla gets the fight in the jungle with an all primate judging panel or no fight
                      That was before Harambe in his mismatch against that kid. Since then, gorilla PPV numbers have dropped off badly. Add to that, there's no football team named the Gorillas. EVERYONE knows about UF Gators. And like you said, gator does well at feeding time and this would be feeding time for my fighter.

If you don't want to negotiate, it'll just have to go to purse bid. (Which brings another point up, you ever seen a gorilla skin handbag or loafers?)

Comment

Working...
                      X