Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think a problem for most people is that they think they know who they are and what they're about.
    When that image or representation is and has to be the very furthest thing from authentic, and therein lies the terror of the ego. Kill the ego. Attain clarity.

Comment

• Full of fcuking poofs in here, what happned to the good old days

Comment

• Eating them Persil Capsules makes you feel a bit 'puffy' mind you...
        The good old days are in the past, this is the present read 200 pages back, Just an idea I had, all on my own too!

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
          Eating them Persil Capsules makes you feel a bit 'puffy' mind you...
          The good old days are in the past, this is the present read 200 pages back, Just an idea I had, all on my own too!
          Use to get a laugh and a giggle in here, i remember the days where ****s posted their stash up, now its full of little virgins talking a good game

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Use to get a laugh and a giggle in here, i remember the days where ****s posted their stash up, now its full of little virgins talking a good game

In fairness you're not wrong, I'm guilty of that. Talk is easy. I can't be bothered to take a pic of my booze and pre-keyed lines and post on here hahaha.

Think I posted a Hitler drawring on paint on here once, that's all!

Keep fighting the good fight Rocky...!

While I have you, I'm intrigued. What is your opinion on Scotland potentially having another vote to leave the UK and stay in the EU? Or would it not affect you?
            Barnburner is not about anymore so I gots ta ask you fella.

Comment

In fairness you're not wrong, I'm guilty of that. Talk is easy. I can't be bothered to take a pic of my booze and pre-keyed lines and post on here hahaha.

Think I posted a Hitler drawring on paint on here once, that's all!

Keep fighting the good fight Rocky...!

While I have you, I'm intrigued. What is your opinion on Scotland potentially having another vote to leave the UK and stay in the EU? Or would it not affect you?
              Barnburner is not about anymore so I gots ta ask you fella.
              M8 I'm a Scottish patriot, but i will be voting NO, **** the left wing SNP bunch of raving looneys, were better together, those clowns would turn Scotland into a third world country.

BETTER TOGETHER

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                M8 I'm a Scottish patriot, but i will be voting NO, **** the left wing SNP bunch of raving looneys, were better together, those clowns would turn Scotland into a third world country.

BETTER TOGETHER
                Aye I think it's best we all club together, especially after Brexit actually happens, I don't know if i'm being over cynical, but I honestly think Sturgeon wants to be Prime Minister of Scotland, power, the title.

Then again I could be biased as i'm not keen on her, she a good talker mind you. God knows what will happen to our beauty island in the next decade, be fun though, for better or worse.

You are the 1st Scottish person I've actually asked about this. Interesting, definitely best off united.

Peace man.

Comment

Aye I think it's best we all club together, especially after Brexit actually happens, I don't know if i'm being over cynical, but I honestly think Sturgeon wants to be Prime Minister of Scotland, power, the title.

Then again I could be biased as i'm not keen on her, she a good talker mind you. God knows what will happen to our beauty island in the next decade, be fun though, for better or worse.

You are the 1st Scottish person I've actually asked about this. Interesting, definitely best off united.

Peace man.
                  Well m8 to be honest i vote UKIP like all around me, I believe they will make Britain great again.

Snp are a bunch of clowns, sure Nicola talks a good game, but she's just as nutty left as Merkel in Germany she would take in a million Syrian refugees given half the chance.

Comment

• Comment

• Beerbro, stop trippin bout your jaundice scare yet? It takes many a years to enter into total liver failure like that bruh. You should't have spots til like 2021 at least my nig.

I got the ****s like crazy this morning, the restaraunt la famila rudyo went to last night seemed a little dingy. fml, they're like those loud bellowing mudbutt ****s too.

No one else affected but me, suffering alone. I just can't find no love...... No sympathy...
                      Last edited by Rudyo; 10-29-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X