Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is Medically Unfit To Fight, Says His Team in Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    pathetic.

strip this clown.

Fury tested positive for the banned steroid Nandrolone in an earlier fight, even though, for reasons that are unclear, the results did not come to light until June, well after he had beaten Klitschko.

Fury, who denied taking a banned substance, faces a Nov. 4 hearing and if found guilty, he could be banned. Testing for the rematch was being overseen by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association. According to sources with knowledge of the testing, Fury has already been tested twice, but no results have been disclosed yet.

dan rafael, espn. massive whale, that dan.
    "No results have been disclosed yet."

Uh oh! Don't they hold results back (when they're positive) till the party is contacted about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
      Anyone who saw his closing statements in the last "Face Off" with Vlad could see that he's a man who is struggling to escape his darkness. He pretty much said he thinks about suicide everyday so this development is not a surprise to me tbh. As someone who has also experienced challenges when it pertains to ones emotions, I can only sympathise with him and wish him the best of luck in his recovery. There is more to life than him going in the ring to entertain us guys, so lets give the man some slack.

Tyson's mental issues are also well documented so there's no way this is an excuse. Why would he need to run from Vlad anyway? I don't think the first fight was in any way a fluke tbh. Tyson was just the better boxer and I doubt the result would have been any different.

Vlad now has a decision to make. He either hangs it up or goes after the other young pups. Step to AJ though and I think he might get stopped the way Josh is going.
      The most rational post I've read in this thread. It's been clear for years Fury was battling some demons.

Comment

• fkin ***** ****s on the lash, and who can blame him . 5 mil for beatin wlad the worst hw champ in history

Comment

• Don't believe it

Still think Fury is playing gypsie mind games and royally mentally f.ucking with Klit

Times on Fury side

Comment

• I think any Fury fan had to know that his mental instability was not really conducive to a long HW title reign. If you knew him well enough to know with 100% confidence that he would beat Wladimir years before the fight happened, then you had to have known about these issues as well.

In fact, I bet the mental instability is likely one of the reasons you picked him to beat Wlad in the first place. I know it was for me. Here is the other side of that coin
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 09-23-2016, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• It's alright I don't want to actually watch this fight just hear about the results after it's done.

Comment

• Fury got that CTE... Dude is a nut job

Just make Wlad vs ortiz

Comment

• Bad month for Fury, first his car broke down...

Comment

• Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                    I think any Fury fan had to know that his mental instability was not really conducive to a long HW title reign. If you knew him well enough to know with 100% confidence that he would beat Wladimir years before the fight happened, then you had to have known about these issues as well.

In fact, I bet the mental instability is likely one of the reasons you picked him to beat Wlad in the first place. I know it was for me. Here is the other side of that coin
                    in laymens terms mate weve known all along hes a nutter

Comment

• Fury is a weird dude. corny @ss grown man that acts like a child

Comment

Working...
                      X