No announcement yet.

Official Canelo vs. Khan Master Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is crazy

Never in a million years would I have guessed this fight would be made because of the size difference PBC/GB fued

Is Khan still going to be with Haymon ?

Kind of a f.ucked up fight but I'm interested and don't like either fighter but will definitely watch. Never thought I'd say this but War Khan. Props to Khan showing he has huge stones.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
      You can't defend this fight you just can't. I don't care what any Mexicans and Canelo fan boys say but you can't defend this crap man. Golden Boy,HBO and De La Hoya can go **** themselves. I want to hear the excuse Jim Lampley will make on his Fight night show on why this fight is so intriguing.

Boxing is getting worse man. Nobody ask for this fight I mean nobody, just look at how many pages this thread has.....everybody is shocked this crap came out of left field.
      Yep this fight is shameful , the reason people are getting hyped is because canelo will end khans career . No question

Maybe after this fight Khan will shut his mouth and canelo will finally get the balls to get a beating off ggg

Comment

• Props to Khan, he gonna get his ass beat pretty bad though.

Comment

• The King returns!
          Bbbbut but but he duck Brook doe...? Hahahahahaha!
          Oh man take that right up your chocolate fudge hole Eddie and Kelly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            So you have to be a goddamn snitch because you know damn well you have no argument for Cooter/Martinez? LOLOLOL
            I dont give two ****s about racist people & their racist remarks.

Comment

• Originally posted by antrecasner View Post
              Props to Khan, he gonna get his ass beat pretty bad though.
              Khan wins, easy work!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                go fuck yourself you stupid little prick. I already said that Cotto shouldn't have gotten that fight you fuckin dumbass cum guzzling bitch.
                See there's another one. Want some cheese to go with that whine? LOLOLOL

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                You can't defend this fight you just can't. I don't care what any Mexicans and Canelo fan boys say but you can't defend this crap man. Golden Boy,HBO and De La Hoya can go **** themselves. I want to hear the excuse Jim Lampley will make on his Fight night show on why this fight is so intriguing.

Boxing is getting worse man. Nobody ask for this fight I mean nobody, just look at how many pages this thread has.....everybody is shocked this crap came out of left field.
                LOLOLOL

Rest my case.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
                  This fight is disgusting. All the 154 and 160 pounders in the world and GBP and Canelo choose to fight a 147 pounder with the 160 title on the line. This is bull siht.
                  As much as I dislike Khan I hope he puts on the fight of his life an embarrasses Canelo and GBP for even staging this fight because a Canelo victory does nothing for Canelo's resume what so ever in my opinion.

So lest see --- If Khan gets KO'd we can forget about a Brook fight and if he's truly back to being a GBP fighter then we can forget about seeing him against any PBC fighter unless it's a purse bid situation.

If Canelo loses this fight there goes the GGG fight. They have to realize losing to Khan is not the equivalent of losing to Floyd, the outcome would be disastrous in so many ways for Canelo.

Oscar definitely must be getting super high if he thinks this is a big fight or even a fight the fans are demanding. To me this is worst than Pac-Bradley 3 and FMJ-Berto combined.
                  Dude they are fighthing feather fisted glass jaw 140/147 pounder , there is 0.1% of them losing the fight , they get paid by a new vegas stadium and have a PPV on HBO that will sell well on cinco de mayo , Oscar will be smoking from 100$ bills after this fight is done. from Canelo POV its the best thing he can get , low risk high reward , its the dream of every fighter out there today , they all want the money , the easier the better.

Comment

• Will Khan come into the ring with Mexican Vato Capon-e?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                      Haha. Not really, but it was a name and a ranked opponent. How about Mayweather instead?
                      Could've found the same level of opposition taking one of my lazy cousins and putting them in the ring vs canelo...the only name you mentioned worth a damn is Lara and we know why Lara lost that fight...he switched from boxing to track and field mid-fight thinking he was in a triathlon of sorts. He fought Floyd and lost every single last round...I wouldn't consider fighting the best fighter in the world not actually legitimately winning a round commendable.

Comment

Working...
                      X