Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long until Broner disses Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, after what Broner said about Theophane or whatever his name is, he was trying to throw salt or at least needle floyd, and if they fight broner is gonna start talking shhh and if Broner beats Ashley, and talks even more shh, he's gonna be in a good position to push floyd to come back for a fight, it will make Broner his biggest payday to date and get him on ppv. Broner is sniffing around to see what he can start, he should go for manny or khan first though...But it would be something hyped to the hilt because of the trash that will be talked and Floyd would get to play the good guy vs the young villain

Comment

Floyd's definitely done with him. I also felt he'd starred throwing rocks with the Theophane private jet comment.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        I felt it since May and smelled it all in the air last night......
        Why do you constantly make threads about floyd. It is literally all you ever speak about. If not that then all you talk about is pac in a negative way. Boxing is bigger than both fighters and life is bigger than boxing. Log off take a breather and find other things to do. I've seen your twitter, you have serious psychological issues.. I am surprised you haven't been banned for all these threads on him. It is sad to see a brother act this way.

Comment

Working...
        X