Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole is 100 percent Correct about Adrien Broner in this Article.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Fucc the article he got exposed. devon straight dominated maidana I think he won every round
    Kotelnik schooled Alexander in his own backyard and guess what, Alexander still won so there's that there.Dont get me started on his quitjob against Bradley in his hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      Stopped reading right there....he lost because Maidana is better. Ponce De Leon...also better.
      You got considerbly farther than I....aside from all dose big words Kevin uses, when he essentially reduced De La Hoya's reign to being bilingual and handsome I felt this was such an insult to my Hispanic brothers and sisters I wanted to slap Kevin. But then again Kevin is an arrogant internet village idiot so maybe he should take notes on why Oscar, whom I don't particularly care for btw, was such a hit.

First of all kevin latin boxing fans have always been exceptionally knowledgable fans and support their fighters in general. Oscar far from just being bilingual and attractive, was first generation. From Mexico to East LA....a journey which speaks for many in the Mexican community. He also fought great comp and proved himself in big fights....none of which Bronner aspires to do....Except if it involves eating nachos, having his penis serviced on social networks, or showing what a crass idiot he can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Undisput3d View Post
        Kotelnik schooled Alexander in his own backyard and guess what, Alexander still won so there's that there.Dont get me started on his quitjob against Bradley in his hometown.
        The Bradley fight was in Detroit. Not St. Louis. And none of that has anything to do with Maidana getting dominated by Devon Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Undisput3d View Post
          Not a schooling at all but he clearly won and it was indeed a robbery.

Comment

Broner..........just isn't that good. Personality wise he has IT. The thing about Floyd, Manny and Sugar Ray were they were ACTUALLY the best fighters in or around their weight classes. These guys were good enough to beat anyone else. Just look at Floyd's resume at 25. SHEEEEESHHH The guy was already beating top P4P fighters and collecting belts. He was ACTUALLY the best, his popularity just followed his ability.

Comment

Broner would be world class at 130 and 135,, but his fat daddy genes will not allow him a future there..
              at 140 or higher, broner is a fringe contender at best.... I don't see him being able to compete at welter vs top dogs,, at 140 he could have some limited successs but again the top dogs would eat him alive

Comment

The Great Black Hope...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Broner..........just isn't that good. Personality wise he has IT. The thing about Floyd, Manny and Sugar Ray were they were ACTUALLY the best fighters in or around their weight classes. These guys were good enough to beat anyone else. Just look at Floyd's resume at 25. SHEEEEESHHH The guy was already beating top P4P fighters and collecting belts. He was ACTUALLY the best, his popularity just followed his ability.
                  Lol according to who? His act is so contrived and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    None of these guys that follow the Mayweather blueprint have any clue how Mayweather actually made it to the top. They see Money, but are completely ignorant of the work Pretty Boy Floyd put in before becoming Money. They don't seem to understand how how he had to work before he became Money. He didn't get handed that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Lol according to who? His act is so contrived and pathetic.
                      forreal. this guy studied floyds persona and skipped all the way to chapter post de la hoya, about billions? wtf is this guy thinking? ur getting paid 1.5 mill for ur next fight, relax.

btw mayweathers resume at 21 years old is far superior to broners right now

Comment

Working...
                      X