Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win, Dany Garcia vs Maidana??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would win, Dany Garcia vs Maidana??

Who would win, Dany Garcia vs Maidana??

Both are hard punchers, maidana is brawler and garcia is counter puncher,but i think maidana would penetrate Garcia's defence and beat Danny garcia like he did against Broner.

(sorry i dont know how to make poll)
    Last edited by trixx12; 12-15-2013, 02:25 PM.

Not sure. That's a good one

Comment

Great action fight. With what I saw last night, I'm goin with El Chino on this one.

Comment

I favor garcia,, he will counter maidana all night..

I think maidana is better than lucas, and would cause garcia alot of problems, but i think danny's chin holds up and i think he makes maidana eat counters all night and probably drops him once and wins a close competitive decision 115-112

Comment

Great fight. Chino will have to make it a all out war again and unless you hold him 50 times a round like alexander did you will be in one against that beast.

Those looping over hand rights and left hooks are sometimes very hard to read and maidana does a great jab of mixing up jabs to the body and left hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I favor garcia,, he will counter maidana all night..

I think maidana is better than lucas, and would cause garcia alot of problems, but i think danny's chin holds up and i think he makes maidana eat counters all night and probably drops him once and wins a close competitive decision 115-112
            i always thought it was the other way around but not to sure now that maidana planted his roots @ 147 .. time will tell

Comment

Daniel would low blow him a few times to zap chinos energy. 116-112 garcia

Comment

Hard to say. Maidanas awkward angles would make it a tough night for Garcia I think.

Comment

Garcia. That left hook ain't nothing to **** with

Comment

Working...
                  X